15

Shen Yu feels that if Shen Xiao is not rich and capable, he would be so upright, the nature of a big straight man and even a woman with a serpentine disease, even a woman, would he be able to see him? Will he stand it?

If Bai Muqing wanted to use him to deal with Situ Yi, in his arrogant attitude, Bai Baili flicked her face away in minutes, and would tolerate him to take her sister for a meeting? ?

In retrospect, Shen Yu felt happy when she saw that Bai Muqing was clearly unhappy, but suddenly understood Shen Xiao's psychology of building her happiness on others' pain.

It will not be noon, and it is not during rush hour. When the three of them came out of the company by car and arrived at a luxury street, it was still a little early. Bai Muqing proposed to go shopping nearby and then go to the French restaurant for lunch.

Although the place they are in is not the most prosperous business district in the city, it is naturally a very high place due to the gathering of many high-end brands. Many well-known foreign restaurants will also choose to open stores nearby.

In fact, before crossing, Shen Yu still prefers to eat Chinese food, and does not have a cold for those so-called Michelin-star restaurants, but she was brought by hand today, and she did not have a position to express opinions, but just followed them obediently, but Seeing this in Shen Xiao's eyes, this act was also annoying. Every time she acted very counseling, he felt itchy and wanted to bully her.

So with a sideways look, Shen Xiao lifted Shen Yu's collar like a little chicken, and carried her to the front, grinning: "Where are you going now, you have the final say, wherever you go, we'll follow you Where to go, understand? "

Shen Yu: ...

Knowing that she was timid, she forced her like this. This brother can throw away the trash!

She looked back at Bai Muqing embarrassedly, but the other party gently encouraged her. After coming out of the company's toilet, she felt that Bai Muqing was gentle again. Did she really take her advice?

No way, she could only walk the streets full of shops with her scalp. She thought it was okay. Although it was a bit embarrassing, it was a good deal to ruin their appointment.

There are not many people shopping. In twos and threes, Bai Muqing did some tricks on the makeup, but it was not recognized. After walking for a while, Shen Yu didn't care, just picked a toy store and walked in.

Seeing the shop she chose, Bai Muqing walking behind her almost tripped over her high heels.

She finally squeezed out the holiday and planned well, went to the company to find Shen Xiao, together to have a romantic French meal, and then found a wonderful place to be alone in the afternoon, so that even if the two did not meet normally, Shen Xiao She will also be impressed with her. The next time you meet, the relationship between the two will definitely take another step.

But the reality is that they are going to eat romantic French food, but there is a super light bulb next to them, now they also have to go to the toy store with this super light bulb? ? Where does this come from? It does n't mean that it's an insignificant, abandoned daughter, how come she has such a big face? ? Is the information she got wrong? ?

Shen Xiao's reaction to this was very different from Bai Muqing. He just raised his eyebrows, then crossed Bai Muqing with great interest and strode in, as if he was very interested in the shop in front of him.

In fact, strictly speaking, this is not an ordinary toy store, but a physical store of BJD dolls. There are various joint ball dolls, as well as doll accessories and clothing. The store is not large, but the goods are piled up. Dazzling, all kinds of dolls on the counter shelves give people the illusion of entering a different world.