24

After making an appointment with Li Shu for ten o'clock at midnight, Shen Yu felt relieved and threw away the unpleasantness in front of her and lay on the bed to play with her mobile phone.

Erha saw that she was lying on the bed and wanted to join in the excitement, so she jumped up.

Shen Yu suspected that his feet were dirty. He rushed twice in a row, but he did n't give up, and finally made no mistake. He could only watch him jump on the bed, and the dog legs stepped on the soft bed a few times, and then found a position where he thought he was most comfortable. .

"Ergouzi, I'm so tired that you can't eat dinner, but you can bear it, and we can go down to eat after ten thirty." She kindly explained to Erha, but Ergouz didn't understand.

Shen Yu ignored it, opened Weibo, found Yuan Yue's Weibo, clicked attention, and then slowly turned her Weibo.

She always felt that the Yuan Yue she encountered was not the same as the Yuan Yue in her novel. At that time, she received the heroine Yuan Yue in this urban love drama. Because she played the modern drama for the first time, she not only read the script, but also carefully read the original novel, so she still knows Yuan Yue.

Yuan Yue's background is very common, but because of his longevity, he successfully entered the film school to learn performance. Later in school, because he participated in Situ Yi's movies, he knew Situ Yi.

Yuan Yue took the initiative to be with Situ Yi. She liked this man and she pursued it without any twists. Because Situ Yi was afraid of being tossed by the first relationship, she did not dare to accept it. Later, Yuan Yue found him Having had a relationship with Bai Muqing, thinking that Situ Yi still has Bai Muqing in her heart, she refused to give up, and gave up decisively.

But after Yuan Yue let go, Situ Yi could see her heart clearly, so she began to chase Yuan Yue poorly.

When Situ Yi withdrew from the entertainment circle and began to manage the company, he signed Yuan Yue into the entertainment company of his group, and spared no effort to win her.

From the point of view that Yuan Yue knows the complexity of the entertainment circle, and actively pursues Situ Yi, Yuan Yue is definitely a girl with ambitions and ambitions. She is not stupid. She knows that she wants to mix with the entertainment circle and she has to find a backer.

But Shen Yu and Yuan Yue have met twice, and every time she behaves, she is very familiar, very silly and white, which is really very different from the original setting of the novel.

Shen Yu turned to Weibo. Yuan Yue's Weibo should not be taken care of by herself. She often sent out some promotional photos and some positive energy things, but there were few traces of Yuan Yue's own life.

Turning to Weibo three months ago, Shen Yu found that three months ago, Yuan Yue had a minor accident on the set, hit his head, and then sent to the hospital for treatment. Later, he also sent a photo of his hospitalization. , Say hello to fans, so that everyone can rest assured.

Looking at Yuan Yue who smiled brightly in the photos, Shen Yu always felt a little inconsistent and awkward.

After playing for a while on the phone, Shen Yu flipped out a little plush doll and played a game with Erha that you threw me to pick up. As long as you have fun, Erha is not afraid of hunger or running. Very happy.

One person and one dog mixed for more than ten o'clock, and then Shen Yu picked up his phone and sent WeChat to Uncle Li, "Uncle Li, has the devil gone upstairs?"

Uncle Li quickly replied: "He went up."

Shen Yu asked him: "There is something delicious in the kitchen. I have a very hungry stomach. I want to go down and eat. Erha didn't eat it."