67

Bai Muyu doesn't usually answer the phone at random, especially for strange calls. She hangs up directly, but no matter what call she has recently, she will pick it up and listen, because Lin Cong suddenly disappeared and she doesn't know where to go, she is afraid He will contact her by changing the number.

Without any reason and without any warning, Lin Chong went like this without a trace, with no news and information. This situation is unacceptable for a girl who is still in a passionate period.

At first she would guess the reason why he left, and tried to find him. Later, gradually, she finally realized that something was wrong.

Before, she was because Lin Chong looked like a role played by Situ Yi. He was very gentle and spoke very softly before falling in love with him at first sight. After getting along, she found that he was really a very gentle and talkative person. In the deeper and deeper, in the end, he did not consider anything else, just wanted to love him sweetly, even when he heard that his mother was ill and not enough money, he actively took 100,000 from the private house money to him.

Since Lin Cong moved out to live with her, all her daily expenses have been paid by her. It can be said that she is supporting him.

When you fall in love, you will feel that these are not big problems, but you can look back afterwards and find that the problem is big!

Lin Cong not only slept with her, but also let her keep her, and also took a sum of money from her. It was simply eating, drinking, and packing! !

Bai Muyu really dared not think about it any more, and dared not tell her family about it. Anyway, her private house money was all used by herself, and her parents would not control her.

But she still had some luck in her heart, hoping that Lin Cong would come to her on her own initiative, so as to prove that she had not been cheated.

So when a strange phone call came in, she would answer it, and on this day, she received a strange call.

The other party claimed to be a certain appraisal agency, saying that there was a paternity test report to be taken by her, and the client was Lin Cong.

Bai Muyu was so confused that Lin Cong was gone. Why is there a paternity test for her?

"Since it's Lin Chong's report, why would you call me?" She asked the other strangely.

"When he says he can't be reached, he can call you. He left the number here. You can see when it's convenient. Come and get it. He has paid the fee."

After that, the other party told Bai Muyu an address. The address looked quite biased, but she knew the location.

After hanging up the phone, Bai Muyu just thought about it for a while, and decided to get the report. As long as the report was in her hands, Lin Cong would definitely come to her to ask for it.

Intuition tells her that this matter is definitely not too simple, Lin Cong should take it very seriously.

————————

Shen Yu feels that he has been really busy lately. He has started school and has to take classes seriously. Xu Qi 's stage drama will soon be the first audition, and he has already found the venue, so the rehearsal has become more frequent. Every time after school, I practice for another two hours, and it is dark when I go back. .

Recently, she has to take a driver's license, so she has to take some time out to practice driving. She would have been driving for a long time, but she hasn't opened it for a long time, and she doesn't have a touch of feeling. There are many cars at home anyway.