80

Uncle Li and Assistant Du cooperated with each other, embarrassed and politely sent the guests out of the door one by one, and presented exquisite souvenirs. They also said that the boss of my family was unwell, and there was no way to send guests. Forgive me.

After listening, everyone just smiled, thinking that your boss was still full of energy when he kicked the table just now, it would be uncomfortable to send guests, cheat! !

Yuan Yue finally came out with Situ Yi, the two pulled, and Yuan Yue reluctantly said: "I want to go with Xiao Yu."

Situ Yi put her arms around her waist and said, "She shouldn't take care of you."

Yuan Yue waved her hand unhesitatingly and said, "Then I'll wait for her downstairs. Go back first."

Situ Yi frowned, without saying a word, picked him up and left.

Assistant Du and Uncle Li had a black line, politely said: "Please slow down, two!"

When the two of them walked to the car outside the door, they could hear Yuan Yue's protest, "You are a hooligan, let me down !!"

...

It was difficult to send everyone away. Assistant Du was relieved and turned back to Uncle Li: "Uncle Li, you can organize the gift list and show it to the boss."

Uncle Li nodded and said, "You worked hard today."

Assistant Du rubbed his neck and smiled, "My annual salary is not low, and it should be a bit harder. It's Li Shu, have you been in the Shen family for so many years, has your salary increased?"

Uncle Li laughed and said: "My annual salary is estimated to be no lower than yours, but I have not received it for the past two years, and I can't spend so much money on it. I am alone, and the Shen family is my family."

Assistant Du looked at him a little unexpectedly and then smiled: "Alright, I think the boss and the lady treat you very kindly."

"Everyone is like this. If they get along for a long time, they will naturally have feelings and ties."

The two chatted a few words at random, and then went to see the situation of the site cleaning. They were all experienced professionals, so they were packed in an orderly manner, and Li Shu was not too worried.

"Is the boss waiting to come down?" Assistant Du looked upstairs, but stood in the courtyard and could not see anything at all.

Uncle Li smiled with wrinkles and said, "The two of them estimate that there are a lot of whispers to say."

Assistant Du said with emotion: "Miss is really the best fire fighting team for the boss! \"

"It's good, at least someone can cure Mr., otherwise it will really turn the sky upside down." Uncle Li said this as if he was joking, in fact, he has always been worried in his heart, Shen Xiao's character is arrogant, too aggressive Repairing people is endless and easy to get enemies. Now that his career is in full swing, others may be afraid of him a bit, but who will be right in the future.

Fortunately, there is a young lady by his side now, and many excessive things can be stopped.

"Did Assistant Du do anything in the afternoon? Or do you want to take a break here? I think there are still a lot of fresh ingredients left today. Let's make a bit richer in the evening. We will give our husband a birthday."

Assistant Du is now full of food and the whole family is not hungry, free and chic. When Uncle Li said this, he said politely: "Then I will stay."

The two people downstairs began to discuss the dishes for dinner, but the two people upstairs weren't too tired.