Shen Yu clicked on one of them. There were several photos in it. Bai Muqing and Li Yuanhui walked into the building hand in hand, and two of them returned to the house and hugged and kissed.

Every photo looks very intimate, so I just take off my clothes and put on a real sword.

Shen Yu tweeted and said: "Our community security is said to be the strictest in the city. Bai Muqing dares to be so blatant and should be aware of this. This candid person is too powerful. I can find such a precise floor and angle. ?? "

Shen Xiaocha handed a small piece of ham to her mouth and said lightly: "Oh, I gave these to Situ."

Shen Yu :! ! ! !

Almost choked on a bite of bread, she quickly picked up the milk and drank two big sips before she swallowed the bread. "These photos were you given to Situ Yi? Have you taken it for a long time ????"

Shen Xiao waited for her to finish and put the ham into her mouth persistently, and then said, "This is a precaution, prepared, I originally planned to use it for myself, but I didn't expect Bai Muqing to deal with Situ Yi first, and sent him the photo , But it is also conditional, if I fight Li Shi later, he must help me properly once. "

Shen Yu: ...

Her elder brother can't suffer at any time.

"Then Bai Muqing this time, it is estimated that it is difficult to turn over. It has been a long time since the incident, and I have not seen any public relations actions by their company. This hot search has always been high. Could it be Situ Yi's handwriting?"

Shen Yu remembered that Situ Yi also had an entertainment company under his hands, so he was familiar with some of the operations and rules in the entertainment circle. To deal with a Bai Muqing, it was not too easy.

Bai Muqing completely angered Situ Yi this time, and Shen Xiao handed a knife in the back. The end of the game did not need to be guessed to know what was going to end.

In the final analysis, Bai Muqing can only blame him for being too self-disciplined. When he took on Li Yuanhui, he thought he had the trump card. You know, Li Yuanhui's ability compared with Shen Xiao's is simply the difference between cloud and mud.

The plot in the novel is that Bai Muqing uses Shen Xiao to fight against Situ Yi, because Shen Xiao has the financial resources and ability to fight with Situ Yi, but what does Li Yuanhui have? Without his own ability, the real power is in the hands of Grandpa Li.

Therefore, Bai Muqing miscalculated, and the result was one step at a time.

Shen Xiao took out a tissue and wiped her mouth, saying: "If even a little star can't get it, Situ Yi can retire early."

However, Shen Yu was also wrong in his estimation. Bai Muqing's entertainment company also struggled.

When the two returned to the villa at noon, Shen Yu ordered entertainment news and found that Bai Muqing actually had a press conference.

In front of a bunch of reporters, Bai Muqing explained her relationship with Li Yuanhui with rain, saying that she met Li Yuanhui at a friend's party because she appreciated his talents before she agreed to deal with him. She did n't even know that Li Yuanhui was actually Li 's. The boss has a wife and children at home.

The implication is that she was also innocently deceived.

Today, these melons are also lively, one after another, which really delights the people who eat melons online.

Shen Yu feels that Bai Muqing's clarification is really a grandiose joke. Li Yuanhui is not an unknown unknown junior. She now comes out to say that she doesn't know that others are married. How many people can believe? It's just covering the ears and stealing the bell!