But this is probably the young man's love! Interesting.

As soon as Shen Xiao had finished his breakfast, Assistant Du brought the car, a brand new white Palmela.

Shen Yu: ...

Would n't it be an exaggeration to get this car to learn for her?

Assistant Du came out of the car, touched the body with satisfaction, and compared Shen Yu 's thumb, "This car is superb, it 's already run-in. You can drive directly."

After that, he said with emotion: "When I can afford this car, I am satisfied."

Shen Xiao sneered, "It's as if I was withholding your salary, and I will give you one when things on Li's side are successfully completed."

Assistant Du's eyes lit up, "Is it also high-profile?"

"Yes." Shen Xiao said.

Assistant Du immediately put a smile on his face and said seriously: "Thank you boss, I will work hard, even if I go to the chase! I will go back to work now!"

Shen Xiao: ...

Shen Yu: ...

Uncle Li stood at the door and said to him, "Does Assistant Du want to stay and eat seafood porridge? There are still many."

Assistant Du: ...

After hesitating for a moment, Assistant Du smiled and said: "I'll fill my stomach first and then go to work seriously." Then he followed Uncle Li into the house.

Shen Yu asked Shen Xiao suspiciously, "Is he really a senior talent you hired at a high salary?"

Shen Xiao: "I'm a little skeptical now."

After talking, they smiled at each other.

But when she looked back at the car, Shen Yu felt a headache, "Why don't you buy an ordinary one?"

He said: "This is very common, I think there are many people driving on the street."

Shen Yu: ...

After that, Shen Xiao drove her to the countryside in a new car and said that she was taking her to a quiet place to practice the car, but Shen Yu looked at the scenery outside the car and felt more like going outing.

Finally, about an hour later, the car drove into a farm house.

"You really brought me to practice the car?" Shen Yu asked strangely, this is obviously a resort!

Shen Xiao chuckled and said, "Let's practice the car, and play by the way, about something."

Shen Yu: ...

I think the last one is his main purpose!

The car first stopped in front of a yard, and a woman came out with a big basket, then put the basket in the back seat of their car, and said with a smile: "Does Shen want to spend the night today?"

Shen Xiao said, "No."

Leaving the yard, the car drove all the way in. The view along the way was wide, with mountains and water, but it was still cold and not many people came to vacation.

The car was parked in a parking lot not far from the river. It was said that it was a parking lot. In fact, it was a large open space. Shen Xiao felt that it was suitable for novices like her.

"You can practice here." He said.

"Let's play it first."

After seeing the scenery here, Shen Yu still has a mind to learn to drive. This should be the first time she crosses in and leaves the city to play. She has to enjoy it.

When Shen Xiao lifted the basket down, Shen Yu looked over and found that there were some handmade pastries and juices, as well as a picnic mat, which was quite well prepared.

"Then go to the river to bask in the sun and see the scenery?" Shen Xiao asked her.

Shen Yu nodded and was about to take off his legs. His hands were held by Shen Xiao. He saw a slight cough and said seriously: "The river is slippery and holding hands."

Shen Yu smirked, but did not throw him away, let him hold tightly.

The two held hands and walked to the river. There were fences on the embankment, slopes under the fences, artificial grass planted on the slopes, well-trimmed, and fences under the slopes to prevent visitors from approaching the river at will.

Shen Xiao spread the picnic mat on the grass and said, "This scenery is very good, sit down first." Last time I came here to talk about business with people. When I passed this river, I thought of bringing my children to play. She should like it.

Shen Yu sat on the mat, looked around, took a deep breath, and said, "It's beautiful!"

Shen Xiao then sat down, and then found a comfortable posture, lay down directly, put one arm down again, and motioned her to lie down. Shen Yu hesitated and lay down with his head resting on his arm, surrounded by his warm body temperature.

The morning sun is soft and warm.

Shen Yu narrowed her eyes and thought, not long ago, she couldn't imagine what it would be like to fall in love with Shen Xiao. He felt that his temperament with a snake disease, even if he was really in love, should have jumped, but did not I thought that he could be so gentle and so warm.

Suddenly it felt a little itchy on the ear. Shen Yu lifted his eyelids and found that Shen Xiao was reaching out and inserting something in her ear. After he got it right, he said with a smile: "It's beautiful."

Shen Yu raised her hand and found out that there were two small flowers, which she picked along the way.