As long as she has time, she will drive Uncle Li's Audi around the community. This seems to Li Uncle, but it is a very dangerous thing. The community road is not big enough, and there are cars in and out every day. This is for novices. It's really dangerous.

Therefore, every time Shen Yu went out to practice driving, Uncle Li had to take Erha to watch with him, otherwise he would not be worried.

This weekend, Shen Yu did not need to rehearse or drive to school. She thought about touching the car. She felt that she had recovered the feeling of driving.

But just as she was about to go out, she was stopped by Shen Xiao who had just come downstairs, "Where are you going early in the morning?"

"Practice the car." She shook the car key in her hand. It was Li Shu's car. There was no way to compare it at home. Even if Li Shu's car was ordinary, even if it was scratched, it would not be too sad.

Shen Xiao sneered, "Driving Uncle Li's broken car again?"

Uncle Li, who was sorting things aside, glanced at him unpleasantly. His car was only changed last year and it is still very new. Where did it break? ?

"Your sports cars are too exaggerated, not suitable for me as a novice." Shen Yu said.

Despite being psychologically prepared, Shen Xiao felt slightly depressed after hearing such obvious disgust.

As he walked to the restaurant, he said, "Wait a minute, a new car will be delivered to you to train your hands, and I will accompany you to practice."

Shen Yu put the car key back into the box on the shoe cabinet, took off his shoes and ran to chase over, "You bought me a car?"

Shen Xiao said: "It doesn't count, so I bought it for you to learn. I will buy it for you if I have any favorite models in the future."

Shen Yu: ...

Shen Xiao raised her hand to squeeze her little hand and let her sit next to it. Shen Yu thought he was going to feed again, and quickly said, "I have eaten breakfast!"

Shen Xiao squinted her, "Then sit with me."

Shen Yu: ...

You have to be with you for breakfast, and the kids are not as sticky as he is.

Breakfast is seafood porridge with steamed buns. Shen Yu likes it very much. I just ate two bowls at a time. This would watch Shen Xiao eat, and actually wanted to drool, mainly because the shrimp and crab meat in the porridge looked delicious.

Shen Xiao looked at her greedy cat face, her mouth could not stop rising, she sighed in her heart, and she met every day, but she thought the child was getting more and more cute. ?

So she took her soup spoon and fed her a shrimp ball.

Shen Yu froze for a moment, but she ate it naturally, chewing, squinting with satisfaction, like a stingy kitten.

When Shen Xiao fed again for the second time, she opened her mouth without burden, and then had to point at the crab meat in his bowl, "I want that piece."

Shen Xiao Liangliang refused, "No, I can't pick what you feed and what you eat."

Shen Yu stared, "You are so stingy, just a bite of crab meat."

"Don't give it, please beg me," he said.

"Brother ~" Shen Yu let out a soft voice.

Shen Xiao chuckled, and then fed the crab meat into her mouth with satisfaction.

Uncle Li, who was sorting the cabinets outside the restaurant, shook his head, wondering if people would become stupid as long as they were attached to their feelings? There is still a big pot of porridge in the kitchen, why not eat it yourself if you want to eat it?