Uncle Li called again.

He asked hurriedly there, "Miss, where are you?"

Shen Yu carried a pile of things and found a corner to stand, saying, "I am still in the mall."

Uncle Li asked her, "Which mall? I'll pick you up now."

Shen Yu said: "No, there will be a bus, or I will just take a taxi back home."

Uncle Li interrupted her and said, "Sir just came back and found that you are not at home and are losing your temper."

Shen Yu: ...

Uncle Li said: "You send me a positioning, I will pick you up now."

Shen Yu did not refuse any more, walked out of the mall to the roadside, sent the positioning to Uncle Li, and waited on the spot.

I thought Shen Xiao didn't stipulate that she can't go out at night. Why did she lose her temper? Has Snake Sickness Relapsed?

Thinking this way, the mood can not help but ups and downs.

Fortunately, she has a good quality in her heart and a strong ability to withstand stress. Otherwise, she will be excluded from the outside world and bullied at home. Sooner or later, she will have a mental breakdown and become a snake disease like Shen Xiao!

Half an hour later, Uncle Li hurriedly came, "Fortunately, there will be no traffic jam, miss you, come back with me."

Shen Yu puts things in the back seat, and sits in the co-pilot himself, and waits for the car to start, and then asks him, "Uncle Li, what's going on? Why does my brother lose his temper?"

Although Uncle Li is old, he has a good car skills, and he can drive the car smoothly in complex road conditions.

"You didn't go back to dinner tonight, and your husband didn't come back for entertainment. At nine o'clock, Assistant Du only sent him back. I found that he drank a lot of wine and wanted to help him back to the room to rest, but he didn't want to, If you have n't fed you yet, let me call you down, but if you 're not at home, he loses his temper. "At this point, Li Shu sighed and said," Poor Er Gouzi, he was taken out of breath. "

Shen Yu was shocked and quickly asked: "What's wrong with him?"

Uncle Li said: "He said he had to roast Erha, and he had to roast it himself. As a result, he ran after Erha in the yard for several laps. The dog didn't catch it, he started to lose his temper again, and then let me You must be taken back. "

Shen Yu: ...

So after tossing around, I thought she was better to bully, so let Uncle Li call her back to bully? ? What the hell!

The car quickly left the lively city center and drove all the way home.

After so long, Shen Yu has a sense of belonging to the Shen family. Although there is a snake disease there, she will definitely go back.

The two hurried back and found that the entire villa was brightly lit, just as arrogant as its male owner.

Uncle Li drove the car into the garage. Shen Yu originally stood on the steps and wanted to wait for Uncle Li to go in together to help the courage. But the wind at night was so cold that she shivered and could only push the door in.

The hall was very bright and warm, and instantly made Shen Yu shake off his chill.

The probe looked inwards, and found that Shen Xiao was lying on the sofa, like she was asleep, and she had not taken off her formal clothes.

Usually cool hairstyles, this will be drooping, and some fall on the forehead, looking a little obedient.

Shen Yu secretly breathed a sigh of relief, it seems that this time he should have no energy to toss people. So carrying something, crept into it, fearing to wake people up.