Shen Yu was embarrassed, lowered his head and smiled, and said: "The students of the nearby dance institute are all of this figure. The vest line should be very common."

The proprietress shook her head, "It's not as pretty as you are, yes, pretty, you are so white, it should look good in peach, I have a set here."

Shen Yu shook her head to stop her, "No, I want this style, dance is this style, but your fabric is not very good, light and flirty, no sense of falling."

The proprietress said: "It is good, but the deposit is relatively high."

Shen Yu said: "It's fine, you can show me."

After that, she tried again, and finally Shen Yu chose the most expensive set. When she left, the boss told her: "This suit is really too ugly on you. Don't wear it in the future. The little girl will not dress at all. . "

Shen Yu just laughed.

Just a little time in the store, this will go out, the sky is already dark, the street lights next to the road are lit up, Shen Yu carrying the bag, waiting for the bus on the bus platform, the shadow is thin and long by the light of the street light.

In the city center at night, the lights were dimmed and the paper was drunk with gold.

Shen Yu is not very familiar with the surrounding environment, but all shopping malls are the same. As long as you have money in your pocket, you are not afraid of not being able to buy things.

The process of buying cosmetics is also very annoying. The clerk looked at her dress and thought that she was just watching and playing, and she did n't even bother to care about her, her eyes picked up into the sky.

Shen Yu did not attack, pointing to a few of the products he used to use, without asking the price, saying: "Two for each."

Because she wanted a lot of types, she quelled the clerk at once, and then nodded her head and greeted her with a smile, which was extremely realistic.

After a round in the mall, she carried several cosmetic bags in her hand, plus her clothes from the local stall, the comparison was too strong.

After buying cosmetics, Shen Yu found an old-brand optical shop with contact lenses. The clerk promised to get the glasses on Saturday, so she was relieved.

The stage was so big that she didn't want to be blind by the time.

She had thought about wearing contact lenses before, but she kept dragging on, which was really urgent.

In addition to the contact lenses, she re-paired the pair of spectacle frames. The original frame style was too low, and she could be several years old. Now, taking this opportunity, Shen Yu changed the old frame.

The clerk watched her spend money without blinking her eyes, and enthusiastically recommended the best and latest styles to her. After wearing it, Shen Yu found that the effect was indeed good, and her face became smaller and three-dimensional.

When I walked out of the optical store, it was just opposite a clothing store, and the skirt in the window looked very beautiful.

Shen Yu hadn't planned to buy clothes, but looking at the skirt, the ghost messenger walked in.

When she came out and recovered, she had two more bags in her hand.

I spent a lot of money today, so I have to go back and keep a good account.

She didn't come out for dinner and went shopping for another night. Shen Yu was already hungry. Just when she hesitated, was she going to eat or go home.