"Tch brat. You do actually. And even if you didn't your personality is better and you actually like to hang out with me." I muttered. It was all true...

"Really?" She smiled bright despite her tears.

"Yeah. And your tits are just so fucking soft." I teased and she giggled. "Hopefully that doesn't make you think I'm using you. I would never..." I mumbled.

"I know..." She said quietly. "Your too kind for that." She giggled before kissing me softly. I kissed her back before she pulled away. "I'm glad you're here... I was missing you..."

"You missed me but left the groupchat." I rolled my eyes. "Speaking of that let me add you back into it."

"Yes please! I only did it because you were pissing me off." I rolled my eyes again while I added her into the groupchat and everyone started to text repeatedly. I rolled my eyes once more before Eren got off and sat besides me looking through her phone.

"So what now?" I asked calmly.

"Now... Uh... I don't know." She giggled and put her phone down. "It's not too late for us to hang out is it?"

"Depends on where you wanna go."

"I wanna get ready." She mumbled.

"Huh?"

She gasped. "LETS DRESS UP!"

"Oh fuck no."

"Please..." She gave me puppy eyes.

I sighed. "Take it as my apology."

"YAY! I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY!"

-

I sighed once Eren took a picture of my pink outfit she put on, "Why do you even have pink boy clothes?"

"For fashion idiot." She flicked my head. She was matching me with a pink skirt and pink top.

"This is not fashion."

"Your so mean." She frowned before propping her ass on me. "Another picture!"

She took another picture and I immediately put my hands around her waist and smirked. She blushed before taking more photos. Like she held onto the button for more...

"Okay that's enough Eren."

"Shh! For memories!"

-

"I'm not doing makeup Eren."

"Please, I promise you'll look pretty like me."

"I'm already pretty." I said playfully.

She looked at me for a moment, studying me. I rolled my eyes. "No, makeup."

"Your calling me ugly!" I said dramatically hoping she would apologize.

"Yep! Makeup!"

I groaned and finally agreed to the beautiful women infront of me.

-

She finished and stepped back. "I think you'll look even better if I add one more thing."

"That is?" I raise a brow.

"Me." She got onto my lap and got her phone out taking a photo of the both of us. When I saw my face I rolled my eyes. It was pink makeup with sparkles, but if it was one her it would be hot as fuck, but it's on me and I don't like that.

She then continue to sit on my lap while I laid my head on her back. "And done!"

"Done with what?"

"I posted us on Attackgram!" She giggled.

"Are you serious?"

She looked at me with nothing in her face. She was very serious. I smiled a bit at her cute face. Maybe it's a good thing she posted us...

"I just realized something." She spoke so I raised a brow. "What's your Attackgram."

My eyes widened slightly. Dammit... I knew this was gonna come.

She grabbed my phone from my pocket and ran off. "EREN!" I try to grab her but she was already gone.

"WHATS YOUR PASSWORD?" She asked while running away from me.

"GIVE ME MY PHONE."

"YOUR HIDING SOMETHING!" She giggled and typed in a password.

"YOUR GONNA GET ME LOCKED O-"

"IM IN!" Fuck. Maybe I shouldn't have my birthday as my password. Tch, it's Petra's fault.

I kept chasing her and she kept running and almost tripped but that didn't stop her. "Eren!" I tried to grab her small waist but she just kept running.

I groaned and gave up once I saw her on Attackgram.

"Woah." She gasped. "LEVI YOUR FAMOUS?!"

Tch. I use to be in a band with fucking Petra, Oluo, and Gunther. But we split up after sometime because we were wanted to get a job. The fame was too much for us. Besides Petra. She liked it.

I have a verified check mark and people still look at my shit from time to time. I'm glad I've never seen any supporters because I would run off. I don't want that fame right now.

"You have a check... 5 million followers eh?" She giggled before typing something. She followed me and I rolled my eyes when she gave me my phone back. She was the only person I had followed now.
Tch. Brat.

She then followed me back from her phone. "My little Levi is famous."

"Tch I'm not little, you're fucking little."

"That's rude Levi, I'm female size." I rolled my eyes at her. Tch. Female size. "Wait let me see your phone again! Please."

"Fine." I gave her my phone back and she taps a bit from her phone to mines then she stops with her phone and focuses on my phone. I waited impatiently until she gave it back.

"What did you do?"

"I made you post our picture and liked my post of us."

I looked through my post to see that she did indeed post them. Immediately people spammed it. Fuck. Why do people still like me?!

I need to look up how to delete music.

Random: NO WAY IS THAT EREN?!

I rolled my eyes once more. So annoying.

-

Finally I was back into my normal clothes. "Stay over please? Or we can go to your house and I'll sleep over."

"Too lazy to drive. I'll stay here." I mumbled.

"Okay! I have your clothes from last week, I cleaned them if you want to wear them to bed."

"Yeah thanks." I nodded at her

After she gave me my clothes I changed infront of her not really caring. "You can sleep with me or on the couch. Or I could sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed." She suggested.

I rolled my eyes and got onto her bed and relaxed. "Not as comfy as my bed."

"Shut up." She giggled and got onto her side. But then, she was right there curled up next to me. I smirked and pulled her closer.

The closer I pulled her the more she got tired of it and got onto my lap. She sat there for a moment before laying down. I turn the lamp off on the side and swiftly grab her ass not caring about anything.

The both of us laid quietly as I rubbed her ass softly before drifting off to a well needed sleep.