"Yes it does." She spoke and finally opened the door. "I won't be your friend. Not anymore. If I do, I'll keep getting into your pants and you'll get into mines. I don't want that. At all... Not until you know who you actually want." She mumbled.

"Eren..." I said quietly. "Please stop."

"No." She said harshly before calming down. "I just can't. I thought about it last night, that's why I left. If I want to be with you i'll have to wait until your actually single. I feel bad for Petra. So please leave."

"Eren come on. What if I said I wanted to be with you."

"That's a what if. Please leave." She repeated.

"Eren." I grab her and pull me to me. She didn't do anything not even hugging me or show comfort, instead she pushed me away.

"Go." She pointed to the door. "You can come back once your mind has been made up."

"But I-"

"No." She cut me off.

I stayed quiet. I didn't have anything to say now. Is that really what she wants?

I guess I have to respect it... I sighed before walking to the door. I opened it and walked out, shutting it behind me.

What was I gonna do now...

-

I sat down on Hanji's couch sighing into my hands. "Is it Eren?" Hanji asked.

I usually go to Hanji and Erwin when I'm sad or upset. They know how to cheer me up and make me feel like my self again.

But now I was sitting with Hanji, Erwin, and Eren's whole friend group. This was bad but I had to get it off my chest.

"Eren pushed me away because she doesn't like the fact I'm with Petra. She told me to make up my mind." I spoke quickly while mumbling.

Jean stood up. "Didn't I tell you not to hurt her?"

"I'm not fucking hurting her. Sit down Jean you know I'll rock your shit."

Jean laughed before sitting down. "No but seriously, don't break her heart. You'll have to actually choose."

I glanced at Mikasa who was glaring daggers at me. "You listen here." She pointed at me. "When Eren makes up her mind she will stick with it, if you don't figure this shit out now you'll lose her."

"I understand that Levi has to make a choice, but Petra is also his friend. His good friend. That was his friend in college when he had nobody when we moved away." Erwin spoke.

Yeah, Erwin and Hanji were my friends since middle school, but the two of them moved away, one by one. Then I went off to college and I met Petra where she made me feel better about myself. I told her everything... Every single thing.

I shake my head slightly when Erwin spoke again, "It's gonna be hard for him. Think about it. They've been friends for awhile and together, and now someone new is in his life and he wants to be with her but also wants to be with Petra."

"That's understandable." Sasha started.

"But, we all know Petra is a cheater. She was staring at Jean like she wanted to have sex with him." Connie finished.

"Gross." Jean spoke and kissed Marco on the mouth. I rolled my eyes.

"But she could've just been liking his moves?" I said slightly not wanting to believe Petra would ever do that to me.

"Well if she wasn't a cheater then your the cheater, and once she finds out she will break up with you. Either way Levi, it's not a win win." Hanji spoke, "But you don't have to worry, she's a cheater, a whore."

"I guess..." I mumbled.

-

That night I was home waiting for Petra to come home to talk. I wanted to see if she would break.

The door opened and immediately I walked over to her. "Petra. Did you cheat on me?"

She jumped slightly before saying, "God Levi, your gonna give me a heart attack." She paused and raised a brow. "And what? No?" She walked past me.

I pulled her back. "Tell me the truth. Did you cheat on me with Oluo or some of your other friends?"

"No? What the hell Levi. What is this all about."

"Did you, or did you not."

"I said no!" She spat.

I looked into her eyes to read her. Lies.

"You did." I step back.

"I did not Levi. You must be fucking drunk."

"I'm not drunk. Tell me the truth Petra." I spat getting irritated now.

"I-I didn't!" She said once I cornered her.

"Just tell me the truth. Please." I said quietly.

She looked down and stayed quiet.

"How many times..." I said, now knowing the truth.

She stayed quiet once more.

"Say something... Say anything. Tell me who it was, tell me the last time you cheated on me. Was it yesterday? Today? What?? Just tell me!" I looked down at the floor.

"I cheated on you a lot..." She mumbled... "I cheated on you today..." She mumbled.

I stepped back. "Okay." I said quietly.

"I'm so sorry..." She said quietly and tried to touch me but I stepped back.

"I'm sorry too." I said quietly. "I can't play victim... I cheated on you too."

She stared at me before looking down. "Then we both are screw ups..." She mumbled.

"Yeah..." I said quietly. "I don't think we should be together anymore..."

She stared at me before clenching her fists. "Right... Okay." She walked past me and into the room. I followed her to see her looking for her suitcase I presumed. This was my house so yeah she has to get out.

But was she really just gonna leave... There's nothing more... What was I expecting? Her to get on her knees and beg to stay with me?

I stayed quiet as I watched her pack. I want to know what she is thinking... Is she happy? Mad? Sad? Should I say something? What do I do...

At the moment Hanji and Erwin's comfort was very much needed...

"Why did you cheat on me..." I asked quietly.

"I don't know." She kept packing.

"We were good friends."

"I know." Her voice was shaky. "I don't know why I cheated at all... I just... I don't know... I couldn't break up with you because we would be done for. And here we are." She said still shakily.

I walked over to her and pulled her up. I hugged her and I hid back my tears. She hugged me back and we stayed quiet for a while.

"Wanna help me pack?" She asked quietly but playfully.

I nodded and began to help her and we had small conversations. I wonder how we were being so calm... Even though we both knew we would never speak again.