"Leave it to me" Ike begun to ask yamauchi and others to go searching

We don't know how many spots are on the island, but it can be said that they should be important factors in the trail.

"I understand that you're impatient, but this rule has a big risk. It's about whether to make use of that risk, take it into consideration and check it. All is written in the manual, including that risk."

Chabashira sensei added

Everyone started seeing through the manual

- An Exclusive Keycard is required to occupy a spot

- You will get 1 point for each occupation. Occupied spots can be used freely

- If you use a spot occupied by another class without permission, you will get a penalty of 50 points

- The use of Keycards is restricted to the people who became leaders

- Leaders cannot be changed without justifiable reasons

On the 7th and last day, during roll call time, we're entitled to the right of guessing another class's leader.The classes, whose leader was caught, will lose all the bonus points they've accumulated so far.

"Without exception, you all get to decide one person who will be unquestionably the leader. However, you have the freedom to take part or not. If you're not greedy and ambitious enough, you won't become known as a leader and you will probably be over soon. When the leader is decided, please report it to me. In that occasion, we will provide a Keycard stamped with the leader's name. You have a time limit, until today's roll call. If you don't decide by that time, we will decide at our own discretion here. That's all"

Attached to the manual, was a simple map of the island. Only the size and the shape of the island were written there. The area and the inclination of the forest were absolutely unknown.

We assembled a one-touch tent, set it up at a short distance and then we went inside to avoid the blazing sun.

After a while

"Everyone I would like to have your attention plz"

Hirata called out to everyone

"We should make search groups to search for spots and other."

"Yeah but hirata kun what should we do about the toilets. Girls can't manage in that portable toilet."

"Well we can just buy a toilet as shown in the phamplet provided with the manual.We already have a 100 pt advantage and the toilet is 20 pt so we can use our 20 pts there as it would be better for our hygiene"

I interrupted them

They searched through the manual as I said and found the pamphlet

"Yeah yoshida kun is right we aleast need the toilet"

Although the boys didn't wanted to give up their 20 pts they eventually gave up on the matter.

After decided about the toilet there were a total of 13 peoples volunteering including me.

Everyone excluding me formed a group of 4.

(Talk about being lonely)

I went to the forest spotted a field of corn

(Wait wtf isn't it too good to be true. Isn't ayanokoji the one to find this on 2nd or 3rd day?Did I mess up the story? whatever let's just take some corns with us for now.)

I took some corns and after roaming for a while returned back to the tent.

Everyone else has returned as well