Favorite Person☺️
Aww did I ruin your poor virgin
eyes?

                                                               Mark
               I really dislike this conversation
                                                Goodbye now

Jisung
Sorry Mark

Favorite Person☺️
I'm not sorry☺️
Aww I scared him away

Jisung
You really are something else

"Oh, so we're doing this again", Jeno states in a monotonous tone, displaying his boredom.

Chenle smacks his arm, like a parent scolding their child. "Quiet! You said you'd be nice."

"I didn't know what we were doing and you promised me food!"

"Keep it up and I'll starve you."

Jisung isn't with them, unfortunately having to work so it's just Chenle left to deal with his mess of friends.

It feels like he has four children, two of which are well-behaved and get along while the other two are enemies. Except Jenos bad blood is between more than one person, making Chenle even more stressed.

Honestly, without the presence of his boyfriend, he just wishes he can go home and cuddle with Jaemin.

Jaemin looks around at the other three males, trying to figure out what the heck is going on. He knows why Haechan's being quiet and refusing to speak to Jeno but he has no idea why Mark also seems off, but talks with him, Haechan, and Chenle normally. He knows Mark and Jeno are practically as much of strangers as they are but he doesn't understand what might've happened between the two.

"Okay!" Chenle announces, loudly, earning him the attention of people nearby that he just ignores. "We're gonna order. And then we're gonna talk. And then we're gonna eat. And then we're gonna leave. At no point are any of you to do anything that isn't peaceful. Not you, Jaemin, sweetie, thank you."

Jaemin feels his face heat at the attention, only feeling more embarrassed when Mark, Chenle, and Haechan coo at his state.

"Oh, and I have an idea."

Three of the males collectively groan, all knowing they're not gonna like whatever the hell Chenle has planned.

"Just get it over with", Haechan says, dramatically, pretending to be soulless.

Chenle grabs Jeno's arm, pulling him beside him as he grins at Haechan and Mark. "I want Jaemin to sit next to me."

"Okay?"

"Just Jaemin."

And then Chenle pushes Jeno towards their side of the table, pulling Haechan up to stand so he can place Jeno in between him and Mark. The grin stays on his face as he sits down next to Jaemin and leans his head on his shoulder, mildly waiting for an explosion.

He's not sure if that's better or worse than the reality in which the three ignore each other and scroll on their phones.

Jaemins phone vibrates against the table. Jaemin picks it up and doesn't bother hiding the screen from Chenle when he sees what the notification is from.

Haechan🥰
I know you're gonna read this so
what the hell, Lele?

                                                           Jaemin
               Don't tell me this is what I think
               it is

Love Me | MarkNoHyuckMinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara