"when did you bring them in?" i frowned.

"hours ago!" she took the plate in her hands.

"sorry we didn't realize." dad said.

"it's alright, come on. it's dinner time, you can have these after dinner." she said.
-

i stood on my tippy toes to get the spare key from the top frame of the studio door. blue is probably sleeping in there and i didn't want to wake her up. i slowly unlocked the door, opened it and closed it as quietly as possible and locked it again from the inside.

i frowned as peered over at the bed, blue wasn't there. though the light projecting off her screen caught my attention and there she was working on her music. she was recording some vocals so i tried my best to stay quiet till she was done.

"hi." i whispered.

"jesus christ billie!" blue breathed out. "it's three am. what are you doing here? are you okay?" she put her head set down on her desk.

"no, i'm okay." i shook my head. "i just can't sleep and i have nothing to do, i already used all my artistic abilities to create music for the day. so i said why not drive over to blue's, i'm sure she's asleep, i'll just get in and cuddle with her. turns out it was a bad idea cause your being productive and working on your music and i know how you don't like anyone around when you're doing that." i ranted.

"hey, calm down. it's okay." blue reached out to hold both my hands. "i couldn't sleep too, and i was pretty much done with making music anyway. i'm glad you came over, but don't ever drive this late at night without telling anyone ever again." she kissed me. "are you sleepy?" she softly asked.

"not even a little bit." i shook my head.

"you look so pretty." she said out of nowhere. "i love you so much." she said with a warm smile.

"how ever much you love me, i love you way more than that. you don't even know, i'm afraid if you knew how much i loved you, you would runaway." i replied with a shy smile.

"too bad i'm stuck here since i retired from running away seven months ago." she chuckled.

"i'm glad you retired from your bad girl phase because if you didn't, we wouldn't have been here right now."

"where did 'the universe destined us to meet and if we didn't meet at sally's we would have meet some other way' talk you gave me the other day go?" she frowned, moving her hands to my waist, inching closer to my face.

"i- well you see that wasn't me... no it was me. but- you know i love talking even when what i'm saying doesn't make any sense at all." i let my head fall as i laughed over at her shoulder, i could hear her softly laughing with me. "why do you listen anyways?" i pulled my head up once again.

my hair was all over my face and my bangs were in my eyes, blue reached out and got them out the way for me. "because you always seem so passionate about what you say and there's no way you'll listen to any other opinion offered." she said in a duh tone.

"i get carried away sometimes." i placed my hands on her shoulders.

"sometimes?" she raised a brow.

"shush." i leaned in for a kiss, but that kiss ended up turning into two and into three then four then i lost count. i sighed into our last kiss before pulling apart from each other to catch our breaths. i could feel her exhale on my skin and there no doubt she did too.

i peppered her neck with light kisses that only got heavier and longer over time. "no hickeys." blue flinched away, making my lips detach from her skin.

"you're no fun." i whispered.

"oh yeah?" she raised a brow.

before i could even begin to register what she said, my feet were off the ground and blue was lifting me to her bed, then proceeded to throw me on there. she didn't stop there though, she threw herself beside me while i continued on laughing with her joining me.

"you're so pretty." she said getting my hair out of my face.

"i think you said that already." i chuckled.

"so what? it's true." she pecked my lips to prevent me from saying anything. i put my hands on her waist and shifted her closer to me, we continued to make out for a while and at some point blue ended up on top of me.

i tugged on her shirt, telling her i wanted it off. she almost immediately slid it up her body as i helped getting it off her. she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "holly shit you're beautiful." i gushed.

"don't act like this is the first time you've seen me topless." she giggled at the end of her sentence and started leaning into me. "stop"

"it's only fair i take my shirt off too." i said grabbing the bottom of my shirt with both hands and sliding it off my body. i could see the surprise on blue's face when she realized i wasn't wearing anything underneath. "oh don't act like you haven't seen me topless." i mocked.

"you're so beautiful." she gushed, leaning back in and instead of aiming her palm on my cheek it went straight to my boob, massaging it while sucking the other. she was doing everything but going down there.

"blue, it's okay." i spoke up, containing my moans.

"what?" she lifted up her head.

"fuck me."

"you sure you want this? because if you-"

"fuck me."