spare key

billie

you could say i'm overthinking it but i want it to be perfect. i know i'm gonna sound like a virgin who has been waiting for the love of her life so she could finally have sex but i don't care, suck my dick. it's my sex lode not yours.

i've been showering everyday and night, using my favorite perfumes and my favorite lotion. i've been wearing my two piece lingerie sets, i've been shaving everyday, i've been doing anything that came to mind when i thought of the idea of me having sex again. all just in case we end up making out and i let it go further.

it's almost like i forgot how to start these things. like what do i do to let her know that i want to fuck? do i just blurt out 'fuck me' out of nowhere? that's straight up weird. watch me actually do it in the end.

"it's like you've moved out of the house, you're never over here." dad said.

"oh patrick she's twenty three, she can stay over wherever she wants to stay over. besides she's with blue, not a stranger." mom commented.

"i know, but i miss my daughter. i'm not on tour with her and she's not home when she's back from tour." dad sadly said. "we haven't had one of those billie and dad days where it's just you and me in the garage listening to music together in a long time."

to put my feelings out in the shortest way possible, that broke my heart. he was right though, and i'm glad he called me out on it. i haven't been spending enough time with him at all even though that's what i should be doing during my break. spending time with my family.

"i'm sorry, you're right dad. i do miss our father daughter quality time together."

"why don't you two go to the garage? i'll make some brownies for you." mom offered. i looked over to dad to see if he wanted to do that and he was already up and ready to go.

"i've been keeping a list of records to play for you." he said while opening the garage light.

"you could've sent it to me dad, you have my number." i pointed out.

"it's not the same." he shook his head, walking over to to his record player where his favorite records are stacked next to it neatly. "you and blue seem to be doing really well. i was scared the pressure on tour would start to get to you."

"oh yeah, we're doing great. tour has been so much more fun with her around." i replied.

"is she treating you good?"

"yes dad! she is. she's the best, you don't have to worry about me." i laughed.

"i'm your parent i'm supposed to worry." he said. "i found this disc while i was cleaning up the garage, i used to listen to this all the time when i was your age."

"the other day i was listening to music on spotify and this song came up, it's in arabic but i just love the way the whole song wraps up. i don't know, i saved it, here. listen to it." i played the song by nancy ajram after dads song was over.

"her voice is so soft and feminine i love it." i groaned.

"i love listening to music in languages i'm not fluent in, it's always so interesting." dad said.

we spent the next hours in the garage and the only reason we knew it was nighttime was cause of the windows above the garage door turning pitch black. "why didn't you eat any of the brownies?" mom looked disappointed by the door.