I've missed you so much

Michael's: POV

-Two weeks later-

I was in a playground with the kids and they laughed of joy. Then I saw a woman and she walked with crutches. She came closer and I broke into a happy smile. I ran into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"You're here, you're alive

"You're here, you're alive." I said. "Careful Michael. my body is still sore." replied Annabelle. "Sorry." I said. "I've missed you so much." she replied and kissed my lips. "Me too." I said. "Mommy." replied Felix and Miracle happily. "Hello my darlings." she said. "Are you alright?" she asked. "I'm much better now." said Annabelle with a smile on her face. "I like it when you smile, it's cute." I replied.

"Can I get a hug?" asked Annabelle. "Of course." I said and hugged her. "I have missed you in my arms." she replied. "You give the best hugs." I said. "My beloved Michael." she replied.

***

Annabelle was in the bath and I massaged her back. Her skin was still covered with bruises and small faded scars. I carefully washed the wounds with lukewarm water. She winced a bit, I hate to see my baby like this.

"Sorry." I said. "It's okay." replied Annabelle softly. "Everything will be okay, I promise." I said. "I know." she replied. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." replied Michael.

Aww

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~