The tree house

Elliot's: POV

I was in my tree house with Max, Alice and William. We talked and we became good friends.

"We used to build huts in our bedrooms." said Alice. "Aww." replied Max. "That was before Oliver started working as a servant." said William. "I feel for you and your family so much." I replied. "It's okay." he said and I smiled.

Suddenly Oliver entered the tree house. He was holding a petrol can in his hand. He doused the house in gasoline and set it on fire. He laughed evilly. I took Max's hand and we jumped. My head hit the ground and everything went black.

***

Adam's: POV

Where's Elliot and Max?" asked Jack. "They should've been home by now." I said worried. "I tried to call them, but came to the voicemail." he replied.

"What if something has happened to them." I said. "I hope not." replied Jack. My phone rang and it was mom. She told us to come to the hospital at once. We drove quickly there and we got a shock. In a bed lay Max and Elliot unconscious.

"What happened?" I asked

"What happened?" I asked. "Elliot and Max was in their tree house. Oliver came in and set fire on the house. He tried to kill them. Elliot and Max were forced to jump to avoid the fire. The fall from the house caused a concussion and a broken leg." said Lorraine.

"My babies." I replied crying and mom hugged me. Emily hugged me too. A doctor came up to us. "They're in surgery, your kids are very lucky to be alive." she said. "Everything's my fault, I just want to wake up from this terrible nightmare." I replied. "It's not your fault Adam." said Emily. "If my kids dies, I'll never be able to forgive myself." I replied.

I feel for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~