We'll take good care of her

Annabelle's: POV

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. Michael wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. "Would you like to adopt a child?" he asked. "Yes, Felix wants to be big brother." I said.

***

We drove to a orphanage. I turned off the engine and got out of the car. We went up to the house and knocked. An elder lady opened the door with a warm smile on her face.

"My name is Annabelle Warren and this is my boyfriend Michael Jackson. We would like to adopt a child." I said. "I've a girl named Miracle who needs a home.

Her parents were murdered in front of her." replied Ingrid. "Poor thing." I said. We walked into a room and on a bed sat a little girl. She was so cute. I loved her already. She smiled at us.

(Miracle)

(Miracle)

"Miracle, this is your new parents." said Ingrid. She ran up to me and hugged my leg. "Hey honey." I replied. "Mommy." said Miracle happily. "You are the first person she likes." she said.

"My name is Annabelle and this is my boyfriend Michael. We'll give you a new home." I replied softly. Miracle ran back to her bed and packed down her doll in a bag. I saw so much of Annabelle in her eyes. I will protect her with my life. We could leave the place after I had signed some papers. She fell asleep in my arms and I carried her to the car.

I put her to bed when we got home

I put her to bed when we got home. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered and placed a kiss on her forehead. Then I walked quietly out of the room.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Annabelle

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~