chapter: 20 (Morning Romance!!)

Time skip

At night

Jk Pov...
Actually I was very busy today because I had a meeting after that I had another meeting so I am quite late now I am going home.And now it is 11:30 in the night and now I am missing my angel a lot.I want to give a tight hug to my Angel.

And as I reach the mansion and go to my room, I see my angel sleeping peacefully...She really looks like an angel.
" MY ANGEL "

Went to my angel I kissed her on her forehead.and then I went to take a bath.

Jungkook lay down beside Y/N, he thightly hug her and fell asleep.

Jungkook lay down beside Y/N, he  thightly hug her and fell asleep

At mid night..

Jk pov

I was sleeping peacefully while hugging my angel... But when I heard something I woke up and see my angel she is sleeping but she is mumbling something .... She is sweating a lot she is also crying in her sleep... I was lill shocked ..... Then I heard carefully that she is saying don't leave me when I heard this I tightly hugger and kiss her forehead.... after Sometime she stop mumbling and she hug me very tightly....

 after Sometime she stop mumbling and she hug me very tightly

Time skip...

Y/n pov
Y/ N feel something warm around her she without thinking twice hug it tightly and put her leg above it but. she got shocked when the thing hug her tightly. She don't care because the thing is making her feel warm while the air conditioner is cooling the room and giving her chills. But shuffle on to it put she feel something hard she slowly open her eyes and touch the things she don't know what she is doing because she is very sleepy and her eyes are not opening she start rubbing and touching the thing and said...

 But shuffle on to it put she feel something hard she slowly open her eyes and touch the things she don't know what she is doing because she is very sleepy and her eyes are not opening she start rubbing and touching the thing and said

Y/n : it's so but hard also what type of pillow is this but it's so warm..
She move toward the thing and put her face on the hot thing and start rubbing her face on it feeling it warmness while the cool conditioner air is making her Shiver but everyone knows expect Y/N that it is not thing....... It's Jungkook....

JK feel something ticklish he is slowly open his eyes and look down than he so y/N is rubbing her face on his bare chest like a cute baby.. he is slowly smile at her and hugger tightly but it make her out of her sense...

Y/N open her eyes when when she feel a muscular body very close to her . She looked up and so jungkook hugging her tightly while her face is on his bare chest . Now she understand that the thing which she is thinking a pillow it's not Pillow it is jungkook..

She move he is hand from harassly making home look at her with shock..y/N quickly sit on the bed . She glary at JK ...

Y/N: Who gave you permission to sleep with me and to hug me?huh..??
suddenly JK peck on her lips.
Y/N : how dare you basterd
Y/N is going to slap him but he push her on the bed and set about her while holding both of her hand..

Y/N look at him without deadly Glare and shout at him..

Y/N : yaaahhh you bitch get up from me or else I will kill you..

JK look at her with a smirk, he went closer to her face and said..

Jk: I am your soon be husband and I have every right to touch you angel.

Y/N glare at him, he hover above her making her shocked as hell ..she said
Y/N: get up from me you jerk you are so heavy..
Jk: stop disrespecting me Mrs.Jeon or else it will be bad for you love once...

Y/N glared at him, she knew that he is very expert in blackmailing her but she is y/n she is not going to be his puppet..

She look at jk's board chest , jk lokk at her and said ..

Jk: like what you see Angel..... don't worry I am all yours...(Winking at her )
But jk become more confused when he so that she is cutely smirking. Y/N went towards his chest , she take her face close to his chest . Jk become shock but her next move give him more shock and pain also..

Jk: aahhhh Angle.....

Y/N harsly bit his nipples making him wimper and pain. It making lose his balance..y/N take this chance she post him and run to the bathroom JK look at her disappearing figure while caresing his nipple and said..

Jk: she have very sharp teeth..... I HAVE TO CAREFUL WHILE ASKING FOR A HICKEY OR A BELOW JOB 👇
(Samajh rahe ho??😉😂)

(Pyarii samaj hi jaye gi..😉)