chapter: 06

Just imagine......

He is Eunwoo....

  Y/N POVAs I looked back, Eunwoo Sunbae was looking at me

Y/N POV
As I looked back, Eunwoo Sunbae was looking at me.

Y/N: Sunbae..why are uh looking at me like this?

Eunwoo : h.huh??
Y/N: Why were you looking at me like this?
Eunwoo: huh?!! M..Me??
Y/N: nothing forget it..

Jk Pov

I was busy with my project that's when I got a call from my guard.

On call

Guard: sir I have very important information for you.
Jk: speak fast
Guard: sir Y/N mam has come to see a movie with her friends and they have some male friends too.
Call disconnected....

Jk Pov

I got very angry when the guard told me that Y/N had gone to see a movie with some other boys and then I cut my phone and threw it down and because of this it broke....

So my angel loves to play with me too.(angry tone)
Be as happy as you want to be, after that all your happiness will be my right and only mine will be there. You have to pay for it. Im coming baby, just wait for me.
After this, I left my office to meet my Y/N, without thinking anything, just left my office to meet my angel.

At movie hall..

Y/N pov
After the movie was over we all went out.I told my friends that I have to go to the washroom, all of you wait for me outside, I just came.
As I was leaving the washroom, someone grabbed me and dragged me back inside.Suddenly it got dark in the washroom and i could not see the boy's face. 
And then he started kissing me forcefully. I tried a lot to save myself but to no avail.He was kissing me very rough and hungry. Like I am his meal.
And I don't know that I started kissing him too.he is kissing me like there is no tomorrow..

Just imagine...

Then reality Hits me..
I pushed him very hard due to which he fell and I ran away from there taking advantage of this opportunity.

Jk POV

As I saw Y/N coming out of the washroom, I pulled her back inside and I started kissing her roughly.....
I noticed after sometime that y/n stopped pushing me and she was kissing me too.
I feel happy that my Angel is kissing me back... Am i dreaming??
But she pushed me at once and ran away...

Y/N pov
Who the fuck is he?? How can he kiss me ...Fuckkkkkkk...
He took my firstt kiss ...
I will kill him.... how can he... basterd...uhhhh.....🔪💣😡
I didn't talk to anyone and I went straight to my apartment in anger.

Fucccckk........And why did I kiss him back?uhhhhhhhh....

What's wrong with you y/n..

It's fucking complicated.......
Uuhhhh.....

Time skip ....
Next day...
At college....
Practice room...

  Y/N pov As soon as I left the practice room after doing my dance practice, I found Eunwoo Sunbae outside of the room

  Y/N pov
As soon as I left the practice room after doing my dance practice, I found Eunwoo Sunbae outside of the room..

Eunwoo: Y/N where did you disappear yesterday leaving us all?
Y/N: I had some work so I had to leave suddenly.
Eunwoo: ohh...Your phone was also off call.
Y/N: ohh ya..My phone was switched off.
Eunwoo: ok...
Y/N: sryy sunbae but i have to leave..
Eunwoo: ohh okay... Byy
Y/N: byy

At night:
Y/N's  apartment
Aisha: bitch Where did you disappear yesterday?
Chaya: And when we all come home, madam you were sleeping on the sofa.
Smiley: And you were talking in your sleep?
Y/N: huh??I was talking in my sleep?
Aisha:  did she speak in some other language?
Y/N: fuck man!!!When I went to the washroom yesterday.And as I was leaving the washroom, someone pulled me back inside and started kissing me.

Smiley: huhhhhhhhhhhhh......
Aisha: Have you seen his face?
Y/N: Bitch I could not see his face, but suddenly it went dark.All the lights were turned off.
Chaya: It does not mean that all this happened suddenly, it has been done with planning.Think for yourself that you go and then all the lights are turned off, and then all this happens.Did this all seem normal?
Aisha: y/N .......Leave this, tell me how was the kiss?
Smiley: was this your first kiss?
Y/N: 😬
They both laugh hardly....
Y/N: Bitch Don't make fun of me.
Fuck that was my first kiss...
🥺
Aisha: Alright, sleep now and don't think too much, tomorrow is your performance too.

Y/N:yaa🥲
Good night...