chapter:29

I think Lisa needs an intro here.

Name: Jeon Lisa
Age: 23
Relationship: single (but obsessed with jungkook)

Name: Jeon Lisa Age: 23Relationship: single (but obsessed with jungkook)

Lisa has come back to Korea only a few days ago

Lisa has come back to Korea only a few days ago.She was abroad for the last 4 years because of her studies.Lisa left Korea only after her mom married Jungkook's dad....But now she is back....

{Note...!!}

{Jungkook and Lisa are childhood friends.....}

{Lisa liked Jungkook since childhood but never confessed all this.......}

Let's back to the story.!!!

Y/n pov....

Why did he lie to me if he was not comfortable with me then he could have told me but why did he need to say that there is no one else in my family.....

Jk pov...

I'm so guilty that I didn't lie to Y/n, but what else could I do?I don't want to involve Y/n in all this....But I have hurt Y/n... I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry...I want to talk to Y/n....

Jk: princess...(he called her in a soft voice)

Y/n was going towards her room completely ignoring Jungkook's presence.
Anger is clearly visible on Y/n's face.

Jk: Did she ignore me?....baby..!!

As soon as jungkook saw that Y/N was going towards her room...He started calling her name ....It seemed that she was ignoring him....
Jk was getting very impatient seeing that Y/N was ignoring him...

Y/N was going towards her room and as she entered her room she was about to close the door....but  Jk was a little fast and then he grabbed the door of the room and went inside the room...
JK grabbed y/N by her waist and pin her on the wall....

And he is smashed his lips on her hungry like is everything depends on it.... He was showing his love care and fear of losing her in the kiss...

Meanwhile y/n was processing everything....

Jk was still kissing her. After sometime he leave her lips... Look at her face....

Then he breake The silence....
Jk: princess just listen to me once...(while holding her face and his both hands)

y/N: Jungkook if you are not comfortable then it's okay... I Don't want to force you..

Jk: Princess I know you are mad at me but please listen to me I _I just don't want to involve you on this..(His voice faltered in the middle.)

Y/n can see tears in his eyes she understands that it's somthing big...

Y/N could not see JK like this and without thinking anything, she hugged jk and patted him on the back.

Y/n: it's ok ... Don't force yourself Jungkook..(in a sweet voice)

Meanwhile JK was so  shocked with this sudden action of y/n...
Immediately hug him back and with that they share a long hug......

After sometime y/n break the hug..
And she started looking at Jungkook's face....
And she kissed on his forehead...
Jk was very happy to see Y/n's care for him.

Jk lifts Y/n in his arms in bridal style.
And Jk made Y/N sit on the bed...

Jk: Princess i_i want you to know everything about me..
Y/n: it's okay if you are not ready I am sure you lied because you have some strong reason.. Don't force yourself...

Jk was happy that he really found an angel who understands him and showing her care for him..he was felling blessed..

jk: it's the right time to know the whole truth...i don't want any kind of misunderstanding btw us....
Me and Lisa, both of us were friends since childhood.But something happened that changed everything....

Y/n: But she is your sister, isn't she?(she asked this very curiously)

Jk: yess she is..!!!

Sorry guys I am updating the story very late....but plz vote for my story 🙃
And I know that I always make mistakes in grammar but please forgive me..!!.....