chapter:30

Jk: and we spend our childhood together we used to be cold in couples in our high school and I always treat her  like my sister but one day when I go to know she likes me I always maintain distance between us..

Y/n: then.?? How??? I mean it's confusing..!!

Flashback.!!

Jk: Lisaaaa.....Today again I was late in going to school just because of you...(while making fake angry face)
Lisa: hihihi oppa im swryy🥺(Showing puppy eyes)
Jk: such a drama queen 👑🤣
Lisa: whatever (Rolling her eyes)
Jk: let's goo now...We are getting late for class now...(Holding Lisa's hand)
Lisa: yup....

Time skip...
Lunch time..

Jk: Lisa let's goo I'm hungry...i can't eat now...
Lisa: ah oppa wait I'm coming...
Jk: fuck...ahhh ... I'm so done with uh Lisa....(Late latiff)
Lisa: are you cursing me?
Jk: yess I'm...
Lisa: I was thinking that today I should treat you something good in the canteen but I think you have lost your chance...(teasing)
Jk: what did I say?Babe, I can't speak since childhood....(lol... Tushar Kapoor 🤣)

Lisa: Haa🤣 ok ok... let's go...
Jk: party party yeah(showing his bunny smile)

As we went to the canteen, we sat there and then a girl was coming towards me with a box of chocolates and a rose in her hand.

Girl: Jungkook (Nervously)
Jk: yess?
Girl: jungkook....i_ I like you can you be my valentine?
Even before Jungkook could speak, Lisa threw the chocolate box from the girl's hand on the ground in anger...

Girl: what the f*** are you doing? (angrily)
Lisa: stay away b****..

After saying this, lisa holds Jungkook's hand and took him out of the canteen with her.

Jungkook was very confused seeing this behavior of Lisa.
Jk: lisa why are you behaving like this what happened to you?

Lisa: N_Nothing happens, just we should focus on our studies and not on all these useless things.(making excuses)
Jk: Ahm... actually uh are right..
Lisa: yeah . let's go home... I'm not felling good (while changing the topic)
Jk: what happened? (By placing his hand on Lisa's forehead.)
Lisa: I'm not a kid anymore 😕
Jk: yeah yeah.. let's go now..

Time skip ...
Next day

Jk pov...

Today I have to go to school early because I have a football match....

As soon as I reached the school, I was going towards my class, I saw that Lisa was very angry after coming out of the class and going towards the washroom.I was about to call her name , but then I heard someone's cry sound.
And that voice was coming from the class.I saw in the class that the girl who had proposed to me yesterday is lying on the ground in a very bad condition....Blood was coming out of his head....
I took him to the hospital only then...

In the hospital...

Jk: how's she.?
Dr: she is out of danger now...You can now visit the patient:
Jk: ok Dr

And then I find out why Lisa did this to her..!

Present

Y/N: huh.? Means.?
Jk: That girl had told me everything ..
Y/n: Means Lisa beat her because she approached you?(curiously)
Jk: yeah.!!
Y/n : and then?(shocked)
Jk: Then I distanced myself from Lisa.
Y/n: And then how did this Lisa become your sister? I mean step sister.?
Jk: After some time I came to know that my father and Lisa's mother were having an affair for a long time.
And by the time I came to know, both of them had got married.And Lisa could not bear all this, she left Korea and went away.And since then my terms with my family got ruined.(sadly)
How can my father give my m_mother's place to someone else?(His voice stuttered in the middle.)

Y/n could not see Jungkook like this and she hugged Jungkook and started patting him on the back.

Y/n: you are strong bun (whil patting his back)

Jungkook immediately hug her back ...
Jk was happy that finally he has someone who is comforting him...

Sorry for late update 🥲
But plzz vote for my story.!!

Let me remind you all again that the story is just an imaginary story.And my purpose of writing this story is not that you start hating any idol or I hate any idol.This is just a fanfiction.