chapter: 19 (Morning kiss?)

Time skip...
8 Am

Jungkook pov

As soon as my eyes opened in the morning and I saw my angle,she was sleeping while hugging me. (Jungkook smile and bury his face While suffering her smell and said )
"You're smell is very powerful Drug for me ANGLE "
(He look at her who is looking cute in his clothes...he peck her lips and said )
"If I tell uh that I change your dress than my Mafia queen will bite me "

(He hug her tightly and said)
"FINALLY YOU ARE NO MY BED ANGEL  SLEEPING BESIDE ME AND NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING ..BUT SOON YOU ARE GOING TO SLEEP BESIDE ME DAILY WHILE HUGGING ME TIGHTLY IN YOUR FULL CONCIOUS STATE .."

Jungkook hover above her while smirking , his one hand hold her soft waist tightly while another hand start caressing her cheek he look at her while smirking...and then her passionately kiss her...

and then her passionately kiss her

Y/N pov

I was sleeping peacefully but I feel weird kind of sensation on my body like someone is holding me tightly and kissing me and I open my eyes see that  monster was kissing me.... I try to push him but he hold my hand tightly and again start kissing me I tried to push him again and again but it doesn't affect on him. He was kissing me like a hungry wolf but I don't kiss him back and he get anoid of this so he start biting on my lips so I open my mouth and he took advantage of that he is slide his tongue a mouth he was exploring all over my mouth and ...after sometime I lost my breath so I hit on his chest when he understand that I am out of my breath and he finally stop kissing me...
After he stop kissing me I start breath heavily....

Y/N: how dare you to kiss me ??(Angry)
Jk: don't be angry baby....I am your future husband....(Smirk)
Y/N: W_what do uh mean...?I am not going to marry you who told you that I will marry you?
Jk:Baby I'm not asking you I'm telling you.
Y/N: And who are you to decide all this?
Jk: Baby you forgot again I just told that I am your future husband.
Y/N: Why should I marry a monster like you?
Jk: This monster is going to be your husband and I have decided that we will get married soon.(Smirk evily)
And now I don't want to hear anything from you.
Freshen up early and I am waiting for you downstairs in the dining hall.
He said all this and he left the room.

Y/N pov
I went to the bathroom to freshen up but as soon as I saw I had no other clothes to wear.I saw that there was a T-shirt of Jungkook kept there, I put it on after taking a bath.

As I came out of the bathroom after taking a bath, I saw Jungkook  was sitting on the  bed and he was scrolling his phone.

Jk pov
I was sitting on the bed waiting for my angle and then I saw why she is coming out of the bathroom and she is wearing my t-shirt which looked so cute on her.

Jk: You look Damn hot in my clothes.. it's hard to control a myself...(Smirking)
Y/N: w_what the f...(she is hiding her face because she was blushing or may be embarrassed jungkook doesn't notice )
But suddenly jungkook came closer to her and peck on her lips.
Y/N is junkshoock...
Y/N: Y__(but she got cut by a knock at the door)
Jk: what happened??
Maid: dinner is ready king..
Jk: let's eat something baby.
Y/N: I'm not hungry...(Cold tone)
Jk: it's an order I didn't ask you for it , just come with me (he grap her hand and took her with him.)