chapter: 38

Time skip!!!
Canteen area..!!

Aisa: now tell me What are you all hiding from me?(while glaring at them)

Y/n : aishu babe First plzz listen to me!!! And don't freak out!!!

Aisha: yeah I'm listening!!!

Then y/n tell her everything....and she was soo shocked to react....

Aisha: seriously guy's and uh are telling me know?? (Her emotions was mixed!!! She don't know how to react!! She should be happy for her frnd or angry at them that they hide this)

Chaya: it's not like that ....we just don't...
(She cut by aisha)

Aisa: just what?? Huh!!and what if somthing bad happend to her?? Huhh??What if he did something wrong with her?(she shouted)
She was about to leave
But y/n hold her hand!!
And hug her!!
Y/n: babe it's really don't like that!!! They don't want uh to be worried about me!! And you had gone there to build your future, it was your dream company.....You wanted to work there and these people did not want you to get upset and leave everything and come back....You know how much we all love you, we did not want to hide anything from you....And when they found out that I was fine, they didn't tell you anything..And look, I am absolutely fine, nothing happened to me....(y/n was crying whil hugging her)
Aisha hugged ger back...

Aisha: I am worried that if something really happens to you, if something wrong happens to you, then I would not be able to forgive myself....we all came with you because....

She having tears in her eyes..

Y/n: I know You all left India and came with me just for my safety....And Jungkook is not as you think, his way was wrong but not the feelings...

Smily: aisha we are really sorry...
If you understand our situation for once, what would you have done if you were in our place?

Aisha was silent..

Y/n: aisha!! Uh know!! he taught me to smile from my heart again...he taught me to love myself again...he always makes me feel so special, sometimes I feel like maybe I don't even deserve it... I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with him...

Aisha: I'm happy that uh found someone who really loves uh!!!(while looking at her eyes)

Chaya: a group hug?? Can we?

Aisha smile at them!! And nodded

They hug each other after a long time!!

Y/n in mind...
Finally my life is completed

Then they break the hug...

Aisha: y/n did uh tell him that uh love him??
Y/n: n_not yet...
Aisha: I knew it!! Bitch...

Y/n: I will confess him!! But lemme tell uh another shocking news..

Y/n was looking at chaya and smiley...

They both glumb....

Smiley: y/n babeee....hihihi...

Y/n: nah munna!! Uh both deserve ...

Aisha: pls don't say they are also dating....
Y/n : uh guessed it right..

Aisha: wtf.....she was about te faint.....
And yeah she fainted....

Y/n: huh 😳 Hyy
Smiley: chaya check is she dead???
Chaya was checking her breath...then aisha hold her hand!!!
Chaya: aahhhh mummmmaaaa......
Smiley: ahhhhhhhhhhh miracle , miracle...she is alive...
Y/n: I'm done with them!!!

Chaya: push push aishu a lill and...

Smiley bitch!! Run!!!!! If uh wanna leave...

They both started running!!! And yeah Aisha is running behind them!!

Aisha: I'm saying...stop right there or alse I will kill uh!!!!!!(while running)

Chaya: brooo I'm not that dumb!! I know uh will beat us as hell!!(while running)

Smiley: ahhhhhh maaaaa!! Safe me!!!!!
I haven't kiss my babe!!yet!!!

Aisha plzzzz!! Spare me!!

Aisha: nah!!! Uh will be all dead!!

Y/n: was looking at them!! And laughing hard!!! Hahahah!!!

They will never grow up!!!