chapter: 31(understanding 😌)

Next day...
Jk pov...
I had come to my office for some important work but did not want to come leaving y/n alone...

Y/n pov..
I was getting bored alone in such a big mansion, so I thought that I should do some household chores, so she was doing my household chores..

Y/n: asssh.....I've finally made dinner, just hope Jungkook likes it...(in shy tone)

I was about to go to the room to freshen up when I saw someone calling Jungkook's name very loudly...

I saw an old man coming inside the house...

Xx: jungkook..(shout his name)
Y/n: may I know you sir ..
(She ask very politely)

Xx: don't you know me ...
(He said in a angry tone)

Y/n: I'm sorry sir I don't know you..

Xx: who the fuck gives uh job here?(Angrily)

Y/n: uh are getting me wrong sir...i don't work here..(calmly)

Xx: then what are uh doing here?

Y/n: uh can ask jungkook...

Xx: ohh so uh are his new toy...(smirked at her)

Y/n: mind ur language sir...If I am not saying anything to you, it does not mean that you can say anything to me.You are much older than me, that's why I am silent.....(with a serious face)

xx: uh bi___

Jk: One more word and I'll cut out your tongue....Mr jeon (he roars like a lion and Anger was clearly visible in his eyes)

Mr jeon: Is this how you talk to your father?

Jk: you are nothing too me...(shout)

Mr jeon: jung___

Jk: Don't take my name with your dirty tongue...And before I lose my temper, get out of my house right now...

Mr jeon: I am going but I tell you to come to Mr Lee's party the day after tomorrow....

Jk: I said get out of my house....(he again shouted)

Mr jeon flinch a lill...And he went away from there...

Y/n was very surprised to see all this because it was very new for her, she had never seen all this in her whole life... The only thing I could see in Jungkook's eyes was his hatred for his father....pure hate...

Jk pov...

Today I came home a little early because I needed to spend time with my angel...
But as soon as I entered the house, I saw the person whom I hate the most....

How can he talk to my angel like this...
And then i list my temper..

Jk: are uh alright Angel?
(He asked with a worried face)

Y/n: y_yeah
(She ignore his eyes)

Jk: ang...
(She cut him off)

Y/n: ahm..Dinner is ready, you go to freshen up quickly...

Jk: o_ok...

Time skip...
In the bedroom

Y/n pov..

While we were having dinner, Jungkook tried hard to talk to me but I kept ignoring him again and again.I don't even know why I am doing this.But all I know is that I am very hurt deep down.For a girl, her self-respect and her character are very important....

Jk pov
I was talking to Taehyung on a call related to some business...

*Hihihihihi guy's uh know nah... I'm lazy...What do I know about business now? 🫣🤣☹️*