017

Lacey woke up. She groaned she felt awful and she hated it. She got up and she got ready for school. She looked to her phone. She rolled her eyes as she saw texts off of Max and smirked.

She knew that she was getting under his skin and he hated it. She loved it. She loved the power that she had over him. She knew that nothing that he could do could change it.

They had sex and she was underage. She knew he could lose more than his job if people found out. And Max wanted to make sure that Lacey was going to stay quiet.

Lacey got dressed for school. And walked down into the kitchen as she saw Simon and smiled.

Lacey knew that she felt awkward living with her sister and her family. But she knew that Simon was nice. And that he was a good guy. Despite what had happened with them.

"Where's Kendall?" Lacey asked.

"She had to take Lily to the doctors. I'll take you in if you want, I know things haven't been easy. But we are family after all," Simon said.

Lacey looked to him and smiled. "That would be great. Thanks," she said.

****

Lacey got to school. She stood in the corridor as she saw Max. He walked down the hall. He grabbed her arm as he pulled her into the classroom and looked to her.

Lacey rolled her eyes. "Don't man handle me. I can have you done. Actually I can have you done for a lot more than that. And you know it," she said.

Max looked to her and glared. "Don't . Do not push me. I need to know that you are going to keep your toxic little mouth shut," he said.

Lacey looked to him and smirked. "Maybe. Depends if you are going to be nice to me," she told him.

Max looked to her. He glared. "Don't play games with me."

Lacey again, looked to him and smirked. "Why not? You have never had a problem with it before sir. I will keep quiet as long as you are nice. If not, I may have to go to the head who happens to be my mum. Or I may go to my future brother in law. And I'll tell him how you took advantage of me. And how you slept with me," she said as she went to walk off.

Max looked to her and glared. He didn't like the fact that Lacey could ruin his life. And how he had no control of it.

****

Lacey sat in the common room. She looked to see Kendall as she walked in. She looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay!" Kendall asked.

Lacey looked to her and smiled.  "I'm okay. I know that you worry over me Ken. But you don't need to. I am going to be okay," Lacey said as Kendall sat next to her sister and smiled.

She could that there was something up with her sister.

But Kendall had no idea how right that she was to be worried. Especially as Lacey's life was about to be turned upside down. And how it wouldn't be the same again.