015

Lacey sat in the flat. Kendall walked into the room and smiled. "Mum gets back tomorrow night. And you can go back home. I know that you've been through a lot. And you've been through hell. But it's okay. I mean mum isn't the liability she used to be," Kendall said.

Lacey looked to her and smiled. "I know. I just hate that because of Tyler, I went into care. Things were changing for the better too. It's like he's trying to get rid of me," Lacey told her.

Lacey knew why Max was trying to get rid of her. And she wasn't going to let him get away with it. She knew she had to take control.

Kendall smiled. "It will be okay. Max Tyler, he likes to control things. But it will be okay. I'm here. And I'm going to help you get things back on track," Kendall said.

Lacey smiled and nodded. She sighed. "I feel bad. Especially after all that happened with Simon. You have your own things to deal with. You're having a baby," she said.

Kendall grinned as she looked at her. "It's all in the past. And it's okay. Besides I will always look after you. You know that. This might be my baby, but you are still my baby sister," Kendall said as Lacey looked to her and smiled.

****

Lacey got to school. She stood in the corridor. She saw Max Tyler. Max looked over at her. "Why are you back?" He asked. 

Lacey smirked as looked at him. Max grabbed her arm and took he into an empty classroom. He locked the door. Lacey grinned. "Because I'm back with my mother. And I know you're trying to get rid of me. I know why. So if you don't stop, I will tell everyone. And I have proof of our old conversation on my phone. And in case you try and take it, I have a back up. And a back up for that, Mr Tyler," Lacey said as she went to walk off.

Max grabbed her arm. He turned her to him. "What do you want?" He asked.

Lacey smirked and looked at her. "I thought that was clear," she said as she bit her lip.

Max grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. He kissed her. Lacey tried to resist him. She found herself kissing him back.

Max lifted her up onto the desk. He got between her legs as he unfastened his belt and pulled her close to him. He moved her thong to the side as he pushed into her making her moan as he started moving in and out of her.

****

Lacey sat in the common room. She smirked to herself. She couldn't stop thinking about what was happening with her and Max. She knew she wasn't going to give up.

She was using her advantages to make Max Tyler pay. To make him regret for trying to send her away and out her in care.

But Lacey had no idea how her life was going to change because of Max Tyler.