The Calm Before The Void

Start from the beginning

Sora: "That didn't work on her."

Ironwood: "Ha ha ha I guess not. And you are?"

Ozpin: "These are the people I wanted you to meet. Touma, Sora this is General James Ironwood. James this is Sora a swordsman for the Sword of Logos and Touma their leader." Touma walks up to Ironwood.

Touma: "Hello there, General. It's nice to meet up. As Ozpin said I'm Touma, Kamiyama Touma." Touma holds his hand out for Ironwood to take it and shake it.

Sora: "Ogami Sora, nice to meet you, General." Sora walks up to shake Ironwoods hand.

Ironwood: "Please call me James or Ironwood. You must be from Mistral." Ozpin is pouring himself a cup of coffee.

Ozpin: "Not exactly." Ironwood tilts his head at Ozpin.

Ironwood: "It's nice to meet you two but I was hoping I could catch up with Ozpin."

Ozpin: "I can certainly appreciate some catching up between friends. However the small fleet outside my window has me concerned. Touma and Sora can stay learning more what's happening will help them."

Ironwood: "Help them with what exactly?"

Ozpin: "They are from another world."

Ironwood: "Ha ha that's funny Ozpin." Ozpin has a serious face staring at Ironwood.

Ironwood: "You're serious? But how?"

Touma: "About that..." Touma explains to Ironwood how they arrived in this world.

Ironwood: "That's hard to believe."

Touma: "Sora do you mind?"

Sora: "Not at all." Sora takes out his ridebook to open and close it.

Genbu Shinwa!

He removes the Gekido from his back to slot the ridebook on it. A giant version of his ridebook appears behind Sora.

Ironwood: "What the!?"

Sora pulls the trigger on Gekido for his ridebook to open.

Ittou Ryodan! Butta Gire! Dogo! Dogo! Dogouken Gekido! Gekido Juuhan! Zettai soukou no taiken ga hokuhou yori ooinaru ichigeki wo tatakikomu!

Rocks appear around Sora and swirl around him.

Sora: "Henshin." Sora holds his sword up and swings down breaking hexagon rocks. An energy slash flies out of the tip of the sword. The hexagons glow orange to float on Sora to transform into his ride wear. The energy slash comes back fuse on his helmet.

Ironwood: "A-Amazing!"

Ozpin: "Truly but they are not the only thing that came to this world. Their enemy they thought that they defeat has come back and are here. Can you see why I'm concerned?"

Ironwood: "Being concerned is what brought me here."

Ozpin: "*Sigh* We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this will give off the wrong impression."