Volume 2: Final Day Of  Vacation

Tassel turns around to face everyone.

Tassel: "Bonne lecture! My name is Tassel! My excitement can't be contained! Y/N L/N is absolutely amazing just like Kamiyama Touma! By using Arthur's power he was able to unlock a new ability that Kamiyama Touma wasn't able to use! He's becoming quite a talented swordsman. Oh let's not forget the individual he met! Yuri the Swordsman of Light! With him by their side they might have a chance at defeating Calibur and the hooded man."

In the Megid's hideout, the wooden hands are writing away on some paper. Zooous has his hands on the table looking at the wooden hands work. Legeiel is looking at a Alter ridebook with stacks of them on the table he's sitting at.

Storious: "Ha ha ha! Perfect!" Storious puts a Alter ridebook in a shelf. The hooded man steps inside the room.

Hooded man: "It seems your all happy with the resources."

Zooous: "Now we don't need to take turns." Zooous sits at the table.

Legeiel: "NOW are true plans can get started."

Storious: "Yes but let's make sure the "mistress" doesn't find out." The Megid laugh together.

Hooded Man: "Shall we test one of these?" The hooded man holds up a Alter ridebook with the title Mienikui Ahirunoko.

The old man who owns From Dust Til Dawn is putting up a sign saying "Newly re-open!" He climbs down the ladder but someone bumps into it making him fall on the sidewalk. A girl with green hair stands over him.

Emerald: "Sorry I'm not really from around here." The girl holds her hand out to help the old man. The old man smiles to take her hand and she helps him on his feet.

Emerald: "Do you mind pointing me to the direction of the shop?" Emerald holds up a piece of paper. The old man nods to tell Emerald where she needs to go. Emerald thanks the old man and walks down the street. Around the corner a boy with grey hair is resting his back on the building.

Mercury: "I knew you were lost." The girl walks back to face the boy.

" The girl walks back to face the boy