The Shining Thunder Swordsman And The Eclipsing Darkness Swordsman

Tassel: "Bonne lecture, my friends! The situation is dire! Y/N and Rina were giving a chance to tour Beacon Academy. After a speech by Ozpin he spoke to Y/N and asked to know what's going on. Y/N told Touma and he had a meeting with Ozpin. They both agree to be allies and stop the Megid together. Rina, Kousuke, and Tetsuma were sent to Beacon to learn more about this world with Y/N by there side. The student's skills are being tested but during the initiation a Megid has used a Alter Ride Book! Only Tetsuma and Kousuke know about it! Will they be able to stop it themselves!? Will they be able contact Y/N and Rina!? Or will they be defeat by the Megid and Calibur?"

Kousuke and Tetsuma stare at the turned area.

Kousuke: "Tetsuma, I'm going to enter the other side. You're going to the northern part by yourself."

Tetsuma: "You're going in all alone?!"

Kousuke: "We're the only two who know about this. We can't contact Y/N or Rina or even Kamiyama-sensei. We know they are heading to the northern part of the forest. Once you see them there tell them what's going on. Then head to the turned area."

Tetsuma: "....Okay but be careful."

Kousuke: "Of course I will." Kousuke jumps off of the flying carpet. The golden genie grabs Kousuke's hand. Tetsuma watches it fly with Kousuke towards the turned area.

(If video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Sabre's opening)

Calibur is walking through the forest. He turns to his left to see a Beowolf grimm walking towards him. He grabs Kurayami that's on his side. Calibur points his sword at the beowolf. He flicks the sword telling the beowolf to come at him. The beowolf runs at him to swipe with his claws. Calibur side steps to dodge its first attack. He uses Kurayami to block its second attack. Calibur kicks the beowolf back. It rolls on the ground and starts to get up. Calibur walks around it as it's getting up. The beowolf looks at Calibur and it's pounces at him. Calibur jumps out of the way for it to hit the tree behind him. He hears the bushes move and more beowolfs appear. Calibur is now surrounded by a pact of beowolfs. The one he was fighting gets up and turns to him. They all run at Calibur to overwhelm him. Calibur jumps straight up making the beowolfs stop. They look around to see Calibur sitting in a tree. They all run towards the tree to get him. They claw at the tree and try to climb it. The tree can't take it anymore and starts to fall over. Calibur jumps off the tree and watches it hits the ground with the beowolfs. The beowolfs heads pop out of the leafs. They look at each then at Calibur. They run at Calibur again. Calibur slices one in two then stabs one through the chest. One of the beowolfs swipes at him from his left. He kicks it back as one pounces at him at his right. He stabs the the pouncing one through the bottom of its jaw for the blade to pierce through the skull. Another one pounces at him from behind. Calibur quickly turns and kneels, slashing above him. He cuts the Grimm in half and it disintegrates like the others. Calibur stands up and looks at the remaining two beowolfs. He runs at the two beowolfs for them to run at him. Calibur cuts down the one his right then the one on his right. Calibur sheathes Kurayami back on his side. He walks up to the tree at fell and looks at a broken camera that was in it. Calibur looks to see the temple, Ozpin was taking about in front of him. He walks to the temple to see chess pieces on pedestals. He takes out blank Alter Ride Books and places them next to the chess piece. Once he finishes placing a book on each pedestal he leaves the temple.

Y/N, Jaune, and Pyrrha are walking through the forest. Jaune stops after hearing something.

Jaune: "Did you hear that?"