The Flame Swordsman And The Girl With Sliver Eyes

Inside a pink house on a floating rock a man with green hair is sitting at his table.

Man: "Bonne lecture, my friends! It's me Tassel."

Tassel: "The story of Kamiyama Touma and his friends has ended

Tassel: "The story of Kamiyama Touma and his friends has ended. Kento sacrificed himself to help Touma defeat Master Logos and the Megid. Truly bitter sweet." Tassel wipes away a tear from his eye.

Tassel: "But just as this story ends, a new one is beginning. The story of L/N Y/N! Oh I wonder how this story will go! Will it have a bad ending, a good ending, or a bitter sweet ending like Kamiyama Touma's! I'm so excited! But before we start I have to tell you...." Tassel looks around his house to see if anyone is listening.

Tassel: "Do you know that there more worlds than the Wonder World or Kamiyama Touma's? You're maybe asking yourself how's that possible...because of the Great Book! Just like how you can get a multiple books of the same book! They are multiple Great Books out there! All those Great Books are connect to the original Great Book of Kamiyama Touma's world. The power of the original Great Book flows into those new Great Books to create their own world! Sometimes higher beings use that new Great Book to create a world! The Great Book is truly amazing isn't it!?" Tassel looks around his house again and puts his finger to his lips.

Tassel: "Don't tell anyone I told you that, okay? The story of L/N Y/N is in another world that Kamiyama Touma and his friends will be going to...oops! I'm sorry I said too much! Come let's watch this new story." Tassel opens a pop up book.

(If video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Saber's opening: Almighty by Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra)

A young boy is running down the sidewalk of a city. The boy reaches his destination the public library. He quickly grabs the handle of the library's door and runs inside. The boy runs up to the front desk and places a book on it. A old lady standing behind the desk smiles at the boy.

Librarian: "Right on time like usual." She takes the book and types away on her computer.

Librarian: "Now then what will it be today, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Are there any books a baby would like?"

Librarian: "A baby?"

Y/N: "Mom said I'm going to be an older brother. I wanna get books babies would like." The librarian smiles at Y/N again.

Librarian: "Ooo Y/N you're going to be a good older brother." Y/N smiles from the librarian's compliment.

Librarian: "Come I'll show you some books." The librarian walks around the front desk. She walks with Y/N and shows him a few books. He checks out two books he thinks his new sibling would like. Y/N is opening the door when he hears the librarian.