Pilaf VS Goku Pt.2

Começar do início

"Come on Bulma, if we stay here we'll be a nuisance rather than helping", Bulma turned to look at him, before looking sullen and accepting his words. 

Yamcha smiled, he was happy that Bulma and Goku worried about one another as a couple should, Goku and Bulma were lucky to have each other. 

The two got on the bike and started driving off, as they left Bulma looked back at where Goku was. She was worried, but not because she feared Pilaf, instead, it was from the words Goku had told them, that of losing control. 

"Goku...", she called as they were getting further and further away. 

Meanwhile back with Goku...

Goku was charged at by Pilaf and Shuu, they flew at him and reeled in their punches. Once they were close enough to him they tried hitting him with their punches.

Goku quickly backed away and evaded their attacks, they tried stomping and punching as he ran away. 

"Nimbus!", Goku yelled. 

From the forest, the golden cloud reappeared and flew towards him, he jumped on the cloud and quickly flew up in the sky. 

"Flying away like a coward huh? I won't let you get away", Pilaf screamed. 

Goku didn't care what the blue creature said, he just focused on his next attack. He looked up at the sky and nodded, "I've trained using this, please... work."

Goku started creating a single ball of energy, unlike a Kamehameha, it was white instead of blue light. Goku had only ever made this energy ball a few times, it was so dense that Goku could feel the weight behind it. 

Goku yelled and launched the energy sphere toward the sky, once the energy ball was far enough he activated it, "Burts and expand!!"

Pilaf and Shuu closed their eyes from the bright explosion, when they looked back up they saw a giant moon in the sky.

"What?! What is that?", Pilaf asked. 

"It looks like a moon!", Shuu said in shock. 

"What? How's that possible", Pilaf asked in shock. 

They both looked up at Goku who was on the golden cloud, but something seemed strange, he was staring at the moon so intensely. 

Back at Mount Paozu...

Bardock who was resting after training with his kids, felt something in the distance. It was something strange, he decided to check it out, when he moved to a higher vantage point that's where he saw it. 

"That's a power moon", Bardock only knew four people on this planet who could use that technique. The first two were Gine and Fasha, the third was himself and lastly was, "Kakarot."

Bardock squinted, he was wondering what kind of enemy his son was facing for him to use the power of his great ape transformation. 

(A.N: Before people say anything I'll explain, the artificial moon works as follows in this world. The Saiyan who uses this ability needs to be directly underneath it in order to absorb the energy and transform into a great ape. Since Bardock was kilometers the energy he received was way less than he needed to transform. This only counts for artificial moons.)

Back with Goku...

Goku stared at the moon, and he could feel the power expanding with him. He started growling as he felt his body change, "Wraaa!"

Goku kneeled on the ground in pain, his back suddenly grew as if something wanted to burst. Then his hands started getting bigger and so did his arms, meanwhile, Nimbus slowly started descending due to feeling Goku's emotions acting differently.