Parth smiles

Parth - yeah, dad is also excited to meet you all,

Ashish smiles

Parth - well uncle now i want to discuss something about meeting with you... sorry avu but i won't take much time of uncle

Avni - It's ok Parth... I don't mind you both take your time..

Ashish Parth smiles

Then Parth talks to Ashish about  meeting which is going to happen after 2 days in between several companies, which also includes Mehta, khanna and Parth's company.

On the other hand.... Neil is talking with Prakash in his cabin....

He left his cabin in anger to go to Mehta Industry because Avni was not answering his call but before that he go out of the office to go Mehta Industry.... Prakash stops him, and then he gets busy here with Prakash.

He was talking to Prakash as well as checking his phone again and again in the hope that maybe Avni would call him back now but it doesn't happen...
Neil gets angry thinking that she has been away from him for a day and does not remember him even once or nor answer his calls....Neil had called her 4 hours ago, but Avni did not call him back yet.

Neil looks at the time and sees that it is 6 o'clock in the evening.... that's why he speaks

Neil - dad

Prakash - haan Neil bolo

Neil - Dad, should we discuss these things at home at night, actually I have to go to Ashish Papa's office to pick up Avni.. she must be waiting for me...( Neil says this in front of Prakash, but somewhere he himself knows that Avni is not waiting for him.. She is not even remembering him today )

Prakash - Ok Neil, we do the rest at home... you go

Neil - ok dad bye... i will meet you at home

Prakash nods And then Neil leaves the office immediately to go to Mehta Industry.

On the way, he drives very fast and at the same time his anger is not decreasing...

Neil - I try to change myself for you but every time you force me to be that Neil which Neil you don't like....
Today I did not want to be away from you, yet I did not come between you and papa.... but you...
I didn't expect from you wifey that you would ignore me like this today... you know I hate when you ignore me

Neil reaches Mehta industry soon while talking to himself....and comes inside the office but not before controlling his anger..

Before entering the office, he calms himself by doing breathing exercises...

Because even though he felt bad today's behavior of Avni and he also vented his anger by talking to himself and while driving fast but now he does not want to take out his anger on her.....
That's why with a smile, he comes inside to pick her up and thinks that he will calmly talk to her about today's matter.

Neil comes in and reaches near Ashish's cabin... and as he is about to knock on Ashish's cabin, something catches his eye...and he retraces his steps little and looks inside Ashish's cabin through the blinds of cabin and once again all his breathing exercises fail And in anger he clenches his fist

And also he now misunderstands what was the reason for Avni not answering his calls.

He opens the door of cabin and hears Avni's gleefully laughter with Parth.....he silently stands near the door..

And right there as the door opens, Avni's eyes fall on Neil and she stops laughing and looks at him who is watching her silently..

Parth also sees Neil but Ashish is not in the cabin and this is the reason why Neil enters straight into the cabin without knocking seeing the scene infront of his eyes through blinds....