♡ 36 | Memories of today and furthermore

You shiver when Okkotsu impatiently kisses you the moment the two of you make it into his dorm room. His gentle behavior towards the picnic blanket that he sets down flicks off when he makes contact with you. The kisses he presses against your lips begins to trail. His lips press against your jawline down to your neck and then collar bone. Each kiss feels like a firework explosion against your bare skin. 

You're breathing heavier than normal as you're intoxicated by his touch. How can you love Okkotsu more than you already are? His love is definitely a drug you can't quit. Not wanting him to be the only one kissing you, you grab ahold of his sharp jaw. 

Okkotsu's eyes flicker when you stop him from his kissing spree. You silence his deep stare with a long rough kiss. Okkotsu easily overpowers you with his kisses but you maintain the pace. The back of your head presses against the door as Okkotsu presses his lips rougher against yours. You lace your arms around his neck as you feel Okkotsu lean his body against yours. 

The boy gingerly wraps his hands around your wrists. He raises your arms up beside you, pinning you against the door. Okkotsu pulls away from the heated kiss to whisper by your ear. "Just let me lead, Y/N. Let me spoil you for once. You've drowned me with your love plenty of times before." 

You want to say something but only a moan escapes from you. Okkotsu nips at your earlobe before gliding his tongue against your ear. The sensation sends tingles down your spine. But you don't hate the feeling at all. His hot breath against your skin while his deep groans filling your ears only riles your lower region even more. 

Okkotsu begins to trail his kisses once more. But the boy stops by the nape of your neck. You squirm and moan when Okkotsu roughly sucks the same spot over and over. He's determined to leave a mark on your skin. You'll have to worry about covering the hickey later. For now you relish the feeling. 

The feeling of being taken over by Okkotsu. You ingrain how sexy he looks in your mind as you see this side of him that you've never witnessed before. This side of Okkotsu is more dangerous in a way. He's self confident, stern, and commanding. You grow weak in the knees when you hear him growl from the sight of the hickey he's placed on you. 

Okkotsu's dark blue eyes flashes back to you. "It doesn't hurt, does it?" Despite how dominant Okkotsu is being, he's still kind. You shake your head in response. The corner of your lips curl up into a smile. 

"Not at all Yuta. It actually feels...nice." You murmur under your breath, feeling shy. This pulls out a soft chuckle from Okkotsu. He gently presses a kiss over the mark before lowering your arms back down to your sides. 

Okkotsu laces his left hand with your right. You follow after Okkotsu who leads you towards his bed. Realization then hits you that this is the first time you've entered his dorm room. You don't have much time to look around when Okkotsu sits you on his bed. The two of you begin to lock lips again. 

You rest your right hand against his left thigh while Okkotsu slips his right hand between your thighs. Your lips part slightly as you suggest invitation for his tongue to enter your mouth. Okkotsu without a second thought, slides his tongue inside. Both of you look at another with hooded eyes. Slowly Okkotsu closes his eyes when you suck his tongue that's exploring your mouth. 

You feel his body tense underneath your hand. But you're distracted when you feel his hand slip under your skirt. Naturally you squeeze your legs together which only riles up Okkotsu more. He becomes more bold as his hand rubs against your inner thigh higher and higher. Okkotsu pulls his tongue out of your mouth, a string of saliva breaking when he opens his eyes to look at you. 

"Fuck, Y/N. You have such a cute expression right now." Okkotsu mumbles. His right hand cups your cheek and his thumb strokes your cheek. You flush from his words.