♡ 33 | Reckless lover

Okkotsu falls to his knees as his breathing is heavy. Sweat and blood intertwine as they drip off of him. He's losing whatever strength he has left to withstand Orimoto's torture. "How much longer do I have to endure this Rika? What do you even want from me?" Okkotsu weakly mutters out. 

Okkotsu stiffens when he feels Orimoto's breath above him. Her claw like fingers raise his head to look at her hideous self. "Until you tell me you love me again Yuta. Tell me that you want to come back to me and this will all be over. I'll take you with me into the deep depths of death if you don't." 

Orimoto giggles as she strokes Okkotsu's face. "That last sentence is a lie however. Your body in reality is beginning to wither away the longer you're trapped here with me. So no matter what you do, your fate is destined to die with me Yuta. Til death do us part."

The statement that falls from Orimoto's tongue sends a wave of anxiety within Okkotsu. His dark blue eyes widen with fear and disbelief. That's impossible. Orimoto must be lying! Okkotsu can't die here. If he does...what will happen to Y/N? 

Okkotsu hisses out when he feels Orimoto swipe against his face. "You're thinking about Y/N, aren't you?! How awful of you to think of another girl when I'm right here!" Orimoto goes into a rampage as she attacks Okkotsu freely. "TELL ME. DID YOU LOVE HER WHILE WE WERE TOGETHER YUTA?!" 

Okkotsu balls himself up, taking all of her attacks. He tries to ignore Orimoto's questions. The only thing Okkotsu can try to do now is find a way to escape this realm. How many actual days has gone by while he's stuck in this dark abyss? Okkotsu glares at his balled up fists. The blue flame is still as weak as the beginning. 

Why is he so useless?! Okkotsu grows frustrated with himself. The boy screams loudly with flustered tears in the corner of his eyes. But his screams are silenced. No audible loud noise emits out.  

  ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

"Promise me you won't strain yourself. If you get even the slightest warning of danger, immediately break contact." Ieiri's commanding voice seeps right through you when you stare at the woman. You nod your head to her words. Nanami does as he mentioned yesterday about bringing you to see Okkotsu.

The sight of seeing Okkotsu hooked up with cables brings a dreadful sadness in your chest. You were informed about his status since the day Gojo brought him here. His rapid heartrate dwindled down to a much slower pace. One too slow that's encroaching to death. That sheer thought alone shook you to your core. 

If you fail to enter Okkotsu's mind, he'll definitely be gone for good. You can't possibly think of a world without Okkotsu. If you're going to have it your way, you're not letting the universe take over Okkotsu's fate. Especially when the two of you are just beginning to make memories together as a couple. You've been patient long enough.

Ieiri, Gojo, and Nanami distance themselves from you to allow you some space. The three will be nearby if anything strange happened to your physical self. You inhale deeply before slowly exhaling. Timidly you reach your right hand out to grab onto Okkotsu's right hand. You frown when you feel how cold the boy is. 

"I'm on the way Yuta." You whisper weakly with a frown. Scooting your chair closer, you begin  to close your eyes and focus. You try to push out any disturbance from your mind. The sound of Okkotsu's pulse is the noise you begin to hone in on. Soon enough you no longer hear his pulse but the sound of a far away scream. 

The scream sounding much like Orimoto's. Her voice easily gives you goosebumps. That's when you realize you can see yourself. You stare at your arms where the hairs are raised from fear. Darting your eyes around you notice how there's nothing but a dark abyss. "What is this?" You quiver.