Chapter 44: Thinking Of A Plan.

Start from the beginning

"As beautiful as ever" The prince commented. "Don't get jealous, you could always kiss me to make me remember you if something happens '' Taehyung joked lightly.

"Like that would be a thing" Jeongguk shook his head.

"It might be, you haven't studied much have you?"

"It has been almost over three weeks, nearly a month and I've been spending all my waking time with you-" Jeongguk argued but was cut off again.

"And night time," Taehyung added.

"And night time, yes thank you" Jeongguk continued. "...I should study more, but I haven't had time and I don't want to get caught just in case your father decides he wants to have a visit to Namjoons quarters"

"You do make a good point, love" Taehyung nodded. "How about I come down with you and ill make it look like I'm learning from Namjoon but really, you'll be studying in your…" He stopped.

"...My..?"

"How small is your room again?" Taehyung asked quickly.

"Uh…" Jeongguk sat up and looked around the moonlit bedroom. "About the size of the bathroom.." he shrugged as he fell back onto his back before looking at the prince.

"That's so small…" Taehyung muttered.

"...anyway, back to what I was saying, I could be there to let you know if my father is coming or not," Taehyung smiled. "Is there a tracking item?"

"A..what?" The younger yawned as he felt his tiredness hit him. "Tracking..?"

"Yeah, it would be easier" Taehyung nodded as he ran his fingers through Jeongguk's hair.

"I know of tracking spells, but I've never used…" Jeongguk nuzzled his head into Taehyung's chest. "..one before" he spoke with a mutter.

"Maybe look for one too, that way you can study and not get caught" Taehyung smiled as he wrapped an arm back around the younger's body.

"Mhm.." Jeongguk hummed as he agreed and let his body relax against the other's.

"Are you comfortable there?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Yes…" Jeongguk nodded slightly, though it was barely noticeable, the prince could feel it against his chest.

"..and slowly falling asleep are we?" Taehyung asked.

"If you keep asking me questions, I'll get grumpy" Jeongguk warned cutely with a pout on his lips and his eyebrows furrowed in a cute way.

"Awe" Taehyung coo'd at the empty threat and just nuzzled his nose against the other's before placing a quick peck against the younger's lips, making Jeongguk let out a confused whine.

"Why did you do that?" He spoke but it was muffled by the prince's lips still softly against his own.

"Cause I wanted a good night kiss" Taehyung gave a teasing smile.

"You could've asked" the warlock continued to pout but it was out of sleepiness. "I would've given you some anyway"

"I know, but I couldn't help it" The prince smiled. "But does that mean I can get more before we sleep properly?"

Jeongguk opened up one eye, and looked up at the male. Even though his senses were tired from the travels and emotional stress due to Bae Joon, he still wanted his boyfriend's kisses.

"Yes" He had a cheeky smile playing up on his lips before the older could capture his lips in another soft kiss that felt like feathers.

Taehyung couldn't help but place a few on Jeongguk's lips again and again and again. Loving how even though they were tired, sleepy kisses, they still had the feeling of love in each and every one placed against each other's lips.

"Alright, Alright" Jeongguk spoke through each kiss, his words muffled. "Let's go to sleep now"

"Okay, but one more" Taehyung leant down and kissed the warlock's ear and cheek before letting his head rest against his own pillow again.

"Sleep well my love" The prince smiled as he closed his eyes.

"Good night, Hyungie," Jeongguk responded.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's not much, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Next week will be better in terms of what will happen.

I purple you 💜💜💜💜