Chapter 21: Unexpected Pleasure

(A/N: Song Suggestion= Under the Influence- Chris Brown)

Scarlett

My eyes widen in shock as I feel his lips slam onto mine. I can't escape, but I also can't bring myself to try. I can't seem to want to move away.

I stay there completely frozen, in a shocked state for what feels like a second before I eagerly return the kiss, determined to feel him, to taste him. I can feel his desperation through the way he's kissing me, it's rough, quick, passionate. And I could admit to only myself that I too, felt as desperate for this as he was.

Our tongues dance together in unison as we deepen the kiss, my hand digging into his hair, zealous to feel more of him against me, to feel all of him. Neither of us even come up for air as each time we pull our lips away from each other, within less than a millisecond we crash our lips onto each other's again, suffering in the lost of contact. But it didn't matter, this was more important than air anyway.

I could feel that he too, felt the same.

"If you think that I would ever let another man touch you, you are very fucking mistaken," he groans against me, struggling to say it in between our desperate and hungry kisses. "I'm going to do everything to erase him from your memory. Until the only man you can even think about for the rest of your life is me."

I don't know what to say to that, so I just kiss him harder, hoping that he'll understand, and in response, he does the same. I don't think I could ever feel whatever this is for another man again anyway.

"Did you really think I'd be able to resist you when you look so fucking perfect in that dress?" he breathes into my neck as he trails kisses down my skin. I could hear his desire so clearly just from the way his breathing sounded

"Did you also like the dress that redhead was wearing?" I ask out of pettiness, struggling to form the words from my ragged breathing. I didn't want to say it, but my mouth had a mind of its own right now, and this nagging, bitter feeling I felt inside of me upon seeing that woman all over him had to find an out. For some reason, I needed validation. I needed to know that she meant nothing to him, that I didn't have to worry about anything.

Wait. . . why was I worrying about this in the first place?

"You seem jealous, la mia rosa," he teases, I can feel his lips turn upwards in a smile against my neck. Was I jealous? I don't know. . . I hope I wasn't. Shit, I think I was, and I couldn't help but hope that he was also jealous when he saw me with the guy he just knocked out. "Looks like I wasn't the only one feeling that way. Good," he whispers, appearing as more satisfied than I thought he would be.

Does that mean he was jealous as well?

"But you don't have to worry about that, I didn't even notice she was there with you in the room," he adds, although it comes out as more of a heated breath due to his desire. Almost as if he's drunk on me.

That sentence he just said made me feel more happy and relieved than it should.

He places gentle and addicting kisses along my collarbone, causing my back to arch in desperation, desperation for more. Something I shouldn't want but can't help that I do. As I lean into him, I instantly feel his arousal, the hard bulge in his pants, and I hate that I feel satisfaction in that discovery, that I am also affecting him in the way he is affecting me. I hate that I'm enjoying this. I hate that he makes me feel something, something I can't quite put my finger on.

Wait. . . that's right, I shouldn't be doing this. I hate myself for doing this. I can't do this right now. He's a fucked up person, and the worst of that kind, a fucking mafia boss. Why the fuck am I even thinking about getting even close to him in any way at all? And I promised myself that I would never let another man into my life ever again, I knew it would end badly, just like it did last time, and I didn't want to get into another relationship. I will never want to get into a relationship ever again.