Chapter 3 : Same old same old

En başından başla

"Yes boss, I will do the coffee now." Chaeyoung started to add coffee and ice in the plastic cup.

"Done with the coffee and here's the cake too it's ready to be serve." Chaeyoung informed her boss.

"Good Job Chaeyoung!! Min hyuk please served the order now and clean the table number 3." 

"Yes boss!" Min hyuk hurriedly went to the table to serve the order.

The café consist of 3 workers the boss Ms.Chen who is the cashier ,Chaeyoung who's responsible for mixing the drinks and Min hyuk whos serving the orders.

Chaeyoung is at the back of the counter mixing the coffee.

Door opens ~

Lee and the two kids excitedly enter the cafe and sit at table number 2.

"So you want cake and Henry you want bread is that right?"

"Yes." 

"Okay I'll order now."Leon walks to the counter. "2 orders of strawberry lemonade 2 banana bread 1 cheesecake and 1 pumpkin spice latte please."

"Anything else?" Ms. Chen replied with a big smile on her face.

"That's all." he replied politely

"That will be $16 it will take around 5 mins is that okay?"

"Here , yes thank you." Leon nodded in agreement.

"Here's the receipt please wait for the food to be serve."

"Thank you." Leon leaves the counter and goes back to the table.

" Chaeyoung 2 strawberry lemonade and 1 pumpkin spice latte, I'll prepare the food here."

"Got it Ms.chen." she starts to prepare the drinks.

Leon and the kids are talking, the kids were giggling while talking to him.

"Ms.Chen here are the drinks." She proudly placed the drinks on the coffee counter table.

"Great work chaeyoung !! Minhyuk please bring the order to table number 2."

"Copy boss!" Minhyuk serves the order. "Here's your order enjoy!"

"Wow!! Looks delicious!!" The kids gaped and started to clap their hands in excitement.

"Go ahead and eat!!"

"Thank you oppa/hyung!!"

"You're welcome." Leon is smiling watching the two.

" Hyung how's your first day of school?" Henry asked while enjoying his strawberry drink.

"Well it's great, I've talked to my classmates they're all good to me, even my teacher likes me." He said it in the most energetic way.

"Woah oppa there are probably a lot of unnies who likes you." Bomi asked curiously.

"Hyung do you have a girlfriend already?" Henry added.

"Well I can't blame them to like me hehe, I don't have one yet if I will get a girlfriend you guys will know it first okay?!" He said while ruffling Henrys hair.

"But is there someone who caught your attention Hyung??"

"Well." Leon remembers Chaeyoung the girl who shouted at her, he cant help but smirk.

"There's no one special in my class." Leon keeps on thinking, remembers Jennie and the gang.

"Oh wait there is this sexy chick! in my class tho hehe" He said tapping his chin.

"She must be pretty Oppa if she catches your attention!" Bomi raised both of her brows.

"Yeah she is."

"Are you going to court her Hyung?" Henry asked again.

"Well I don't know yet she must pass your judgement first right? " He said jokingly.

The Kids Laugh with what they heard. "Of course oppa / hyung!!"

"Go ahead and finish your food." he said while smiling.

deep inside Leon is sad because he lied to the kids about what happened to his first day of school he doesn't have any friends yet, the teacher is mad at him and he's still not comfortable to talk to people.

Someone behind the counter is listening and looking at them.

"What is that?! He's so cheerful in front of the kids but in the room he looks like he can't communicate with people and don't belong to the world.. What a twerp!"

Chaeyoung was annoyed with what shes seeing right now.

-

Its another day for Class

"Why is Jisoo still not here?" Sana whimpered.

"Student council is very busy right now. Where's Jennie?" Somi looked around the room.

"She's probably late again." Sana replied.

Ms. Yoon just entered the classroom. "Everyone go back to your seats, lets proceed with the attendance."

The teacher started calling everyone's name.

"Chaeyoung,"

"I'm here Ms.Yoon"

"Somi"

"Present ms.Yoon"

"Jennie? "

Sana and Somi look at each other. " Shes not yet here Ms. Yoon."

"Ms.Kim never change always late since the first day, Leon?"

Someone is running at the hallway. "Ms Yoon I'm here!" Leon entered the room dripping from sweat.

Jennie on the other hand is running too."Good Morning Ms yoon."

"So you have a company now Ms. Kim? You and leon are late." She said disapprovingly.

"I'm sorry Ms. yoon." Jennie murmurs.

"You always say sorry Jennie, go ahead and go to your seats both of you." Ms.Yoon's cold eyes followed the two of them.

"Thank you Ms yoon." Leon looks at Jennie and mouthed good job Queen.

Jennie looks angrily at Leon and rolled her eyes.

 "who do you think you are huh? We're not close don't tease me."

Chaeyoung looks at them and shakes her head. "This guy is so annoying and full of himself."

The class ends as fast as they can imagine. After class Leon roamed around to be familiar with the school.