"Come in." I said opening the door. "What'd she leave?" I ask referring to Lyric.

"Her charger. She said she put it in your suitcase at the airport." Eva said.

I walked to my suitcase but not before noticing her newly toned body and tatted arm.

"You tatted now?" I ask softly.

"Yes! You like it?" She asked.

"It's nice. You gone finish it?"

"Yeah I'm gonna get a sleeve." Eva said nodding.

Eva is very beautiful to me. I mean we have a daughter together. I don't sleep with women I don't find attractive. Sometimes I think about what my life would've been if I'd married Eva. But it's hard to picture a real future with anyone besides Crystal.

I grabbed my daughters charger and handed it to her mom. Eva looked me up and down before smiling.

"What?" I ask looking around.

"Nothing." She said. "Hi Landon." She said as he walked past her.

"Hi," he said quietly.

"Do you remember me?" Eva asked.

Landon squinted and shook his head. "No. Not really." He said.

"I'm Eva." She said smiling. "He is so cute. He looks just like you." She said.

"Are you calling me cute?" I ask pacing.

"No I didn't say that- Are you okay Keith? You seem stressed." Eva asked sounding concerned.

"Why do you care?" I ask. "Do you even care?"

"Here sit down." She said grabbing my hand and leading me towards the couch. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Eva asked me.

I looked at her and stood up from the couch. "Nah I'm good. You just looking for a reason to tell Crystal you was in my hotel room-"

"Keith I wouldn't do that. I know I give you a lot of shit but I actually like Crystal. I would never try to ruin your marriage." Eva said. "And that's fucked up, that you think that of me." She said walking to the door.

"Yeah whatever. Just get out-"

"Keith fuck you and I hope whatever you're going through keeps you up all fucking night." Eva said before walking out my hotel room. She made sure to slam the door.

I looked at Landon and he looked back at me. We just kind of stared at each other.

"Daddy don't be sad." Landon said grabbing my hand. "I will play with you." He said.

"I'm not sad." I said sitting on the bed and putting Landon next to me. "What am I gonna do?" I ask myself.

"Can we call mommy?" Landon asked.

"Mm let me think about it." I said.

"Okay." Landon said softly looking down at his feet.

I'm in a sticky situation with Jade and Crystal. I did leave Jade alone and I stopped sleeping with her, she just happens to be pregnant and it's my fault. Crystal needs to know the full story but she needs to hear it from me, not Jade. That's gonna really fuck me up if I'm not one to tell her about me cheating. I don't even think its going to be the cheating the ruins us but it's gonna be the baby. That's why I'm praying that Jade makes the right decision about this abortion or the baby is Tyler's. But then I feel like a dick for wanting a woman to get an abortion. This whole situation is just fucked up. Hopefully I have a solution by Sunday when I get back home.