5.

Kierra Serenity Mays | Kay | 23 OmniscientPresent time

Omniscient
Present time

*yall shes so prettyyy*

"F-f-fuck Tre" Kierra moaned, feeling Tre's fingers thrusted in and out of her fastly.

"Hmm" Tre hummed looking up at Kierra who eyes were tightly shut, gripping on Tre's low cut curly hair.

"i'm cumming" Kierra announced. Her eyes slightly rolling to the back of her head. One thing Kierra could say was that Tre could give some good ass head.

Tre and Kierra have been fuck buddies since they met, strictly sex nothing more or nothing less. Or so she thought. The two met at the mall, Tre asked for her number just to be friends and things went from there.

"You taste good as hell" Tre exclaimed walking into the bathroom grabbing a warm wet rag to clean Kierra off with.

Chuckling at his statement Kierra got off the bed walking into the bathroom where Trey was standing with the rag.

"You didn't have to get up" Trey said looking down at Kierra who took the rag wiping between her legs.

"I gotta go" Kierra spoke putting the rag in the dirty clothes basket, walking out of the bathroom heading towards Tre's clothes drawer for a clean pair of underwear.

"What you mean 'you gotta go', you can't just chill with me for a minute" Tre spoke with a slick attitude, Kierra mentally rolled her eyes at his statement choosing not to say anything back. Knowing if she said anything she would hurt his feelings.

"You can't hear or something" Tre said staring at Kierra who slipped her black leggings back on, 'Now if I say something back he finna be mad' Kierra's inner thoughts spoke.

"Huh" Tre questioned getting loud, "Nigga the fuck you getting loud for pipe the fuck down, i'm leaving because I got shit to do. You not my nigga don't be questioning me and shit." Kierra spoke in a aggravated manner.

"No cause you act like you can't chill with me, you always doing this everytime we finished having sex or me giving you head, you be ready to leave." Tre said.

"Do you not know the meaning of fuck buddies" Kierra asked with her face scrunched up, "We just have sex nothing more or nothing less, you agreed to the shit. So don't act like i'm playing you or something." Kierra added grabbing her keys heading to the door.

Tre kept quiet following behind Kierra like a sad puppy, "So you don't have any feelings for me" Tre questioned grabbing Kierra by her wrist.

Kierra snatched her wrist out of his reach, a mug forming on her face.

"No I don't have feelings for you Tre, we gotta end this shit. You caught feelings and you was the main one saying if either one of us catch feelings it's over. but look at you" Kierra spoke unlocking the front door.