3.

Kierra Serenity Mays | 18 |
Omniscient
Past time/flashback
Ending of Highschool 12th-grade year

Kierra and Hassan have been together for a year and some months, and everything has been going downhill.

Hassen became distant, he rarely ever talks to her going days and weeks without speaking. Kierra was getting tired of begging him to talk to her so she stopped.

Kierra also became insecure about herself all the girls at their high school wanted Hassen and they made it pretty clear.

Kierra's mother also became more abusive, but the good thing is she saved up so much money. She can get an apartment she wants and her dream car and essentials.

Kierra put her pride to the side, grabbing her phone and calling Hassen.

Seeing he didn't answer checking his location and seeing he was at home, sliding on her crocs, ordering a uber to his house.

——————

Walking into Hassen's yard seeing another car in the driveway, not think anything of it.

Kierra unlocked the door with her spare keys and walked into the house heading upstairs to Hassen's room.

Opening his room door, Kierra looks at the scene in front of her shocked with tears filling her eyes.

It was Ariel giving Hassen head, Kierra wiped her tears and made her presence known.

"So this what the fuck we doing now" Kierra yelled looking at Hassen with hatred, "I-i Kierra, I'm sorry," Hassen said pulling up his sweatpants.

Ariel got up wiping her mouth and smirking thinking she won something, "Don't fucking touch me" Kierra said pushing Hassen away, grabbing her stuff.

"N-no just listen to me, stop," Hassen said tearing up, he knew that he fucked up but he couldn't lose her.

"Stop fucking touching me Hassen," Kierra said breaking down, She was tired very tired from getting abused every day to hating herself to now losing her best friend who she thought was the love of her life.

"You were my best friend, I gave you my virginity, I did everything for you I loved you Hassen, and this is how you repay me. if you didn't wanna be with me you could've told me, bruh." Kierra said shouting and pointing at Hassen.

Few tears fell from Hassen's eyes, "Fuck you crying for, you did the shit and with her really" Kierra spoke looking at Ariel who sat there quietly, feeling bad.

Taking off her promise ring Hassen had given her for their first anniversary, "You promised and said you'll never hurt me" She sniffed chuckling, "I guess you don't keep promises either" Kierra said throwing the ring a Hassen.

"You can give the shit away or Burn it I don't care," Kierra said referring to her stuff, she didn't care about it anymore.

Walking outside calling an uber, holding her tears back.

Kierra loved him so much, more than anyone could imagine and him doing this broke her heart.

"Kierra I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" She heard Hassan say from behind, "How the fuck you didn't mean to cheat" She replied trying her best not to slap the dog shit out of Hassen.

"It was just in the moment" once those words left his mouth, Kierra slapped Hassen the hardest she could.

Staring at him with tears, seeing her uber pull up "Bye Hassen" Kierra said walking to her uber and getting into the car.
——————
Knocking on the door, "K-Kierra what's the matter baby" Kierra's grandmother said pulling Kierra into the house.