4.

Kierra Serenity Mays | Kay | 23 OmniscientPresent time

Omniscient
Present time

5 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧....

"Thank you for Dining at "May's Food Joint". Kierra spoke smiling at a customer.

Years later, Kierra got her license in foods and business. She opened up a food joint that sold Seafood, Steaks, Salads, Soups, Wings, Sweets, and more. Whatever you were craving for "May's Food Joint" had.

Kierra had a successful business but she wanted to open her restaurant in more locations, especially in her home town South Carolina.

"Hey bitch" Her gay boy best friend dragged out coming into her office with a plate of wings, "Hey whore" Kierra responded looking at her desktop.

Koby sat down in the chair in front of Kierra's desk, "What you doing on that laptop of yours, business lady" Koby asked smacking on a chicken wing.

"I'm looking at these restaurant buildings, that my realtor sent me" Kierra spoke rubbing her temples, She was feeling stressed she wanted to do something for her hometown. They didn't have any good food places in South Carolina, especially in the city she came from.

*𝖣𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌 😪*

"Girl, I can help you. Stop stressing yourself out" Koby spoke wiping his hands, and getting up from his seat "Move, let me see" he spoke moving Kierra out of her chair.

"All those buildings she sent weren't big enough, weren't in good condition-" Kierra rambled until she got cut off by Koby speaking, "What about this" he questioned.

Kierra stared at the building through the screen, her thoughts ran wild picturing all the people at her restaurant eating and her grandma and pop pop by her side.

"Yes, this the oneee" Kierra spoke pushing Koby out the way, emailing her realtor telling her she wants to view the building.

"Thank you so much Ko," Kierra said happily, "You're welcome, but are you sure you're ready to go back to your home town" Koby questioned.

He knew all about the problems Kierra went through in South Carolina, Kierra took a deep breath in before she responded.

"Yes Ko, I think I'm ready it's been years later. I'm happy with myself and what I've become and that's all that matter" Kierra said sincerely.

Koby nodded his head, "So when are you leaving" Koby questioned.

"When we leaving," Kierra said making sure to say the "we" part hard, "You coming with me bitch" Kierra added rolling her eyes.

"Bitch, you didn't tell me anything about me coming with you" Koby spoke rolling his eyes playfully. "Now you know I can't go anywhere without you, but can you please come with me," Kierra asked pouting.