1.

DISCLAIMER 🚨 PAY ATTENTION TO THE AGES CAUSE THEY CHANGE! IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL BE VERY CONFUSED.

Kierra Serenity Mays | 15 |
Omniscient
Past time/flashback
Highschool 10th-grade year

"Kierra Mays come to the guidance office please" The intercom announced to the classroom

Kierra lifted her head from the desk, grabbing her things walking out of the classroom.

"What the fuck does she want" Kierra mumbled talking to herself, walking into the guidance counselor's office, "Hi, Kierra" The cheery guidance counselor Rebecca spoke.

"Hey" Kiera replied lowly, "Why the fuck is she so happy" Kierra's thoughts spoke.

Looking around the office Kierra's eyes landed on a light brown-skin dude who looked irritated and tired, he had a nose ring, and lips that were big but not too big, they fit him. "He lowkey looks like a frog but a cute frog," Kierra thought.

"Well Kierra, I brought you up here today so you could show this new student around" The guidance counselor spoke pointing to the dude.

"His name is Hassen, you and him have the same schedule, So y'all will be seeing each other a lot" The guidance counselor spoke, getting up and making her way towards Kierra.

"You guys would be the perfect match," The guidance counselor whispered patting Kierra on the shoulder and walking out of the office.

"Well come on, I'll show you around this fuck ass school" Kierra spoke talking to Hassen, who was staring at the wall.

Hassen got up from the chair, following behind Kierra.

"Soo where you from" Kierra spoke trying to get away from the awkward silence.

"Baltimore" Hassen's raspy voice spoke looking down at the girl who stood 5 feet and 6 inches tall, Hassen stood about 6 feet and 4 inches tall.

"Damn what the fuck you doing in South Carolina" Kierra questioned with her face scrunched up, "Ain't shit here"  She added.

Hassen chuckled at her outburst, "Moved down here for my pops" He said "What's wrong with South Carolina" He added questioning.

"Nothing here but gang bangers and fake ass hoes, instead of moving to South Carolina you should be leaving," Kierra said, stopping at the lunch room.

"This is where we eat nasty ass lunches and shit, but we have vending machines that sell sandwiches, chips, and drinks," Kierra said pointing at the vending machines.

Walking out of the lunch room, "So how is Baltimore, ouu do you have one of those Baltimore accents" Kierra questioned looking at Hassen.

"What yew mean accent" Hassen questioned, "That accent" Kierra pointed at Hassen laughing at him, while he looked confused.

"It's you, not yew," Kierra said, Hassen rolled his eyes "But Baltimore is the same as South Carolina like you said fake ass hoes and gang bangers" He spoke.

"Oh okay, you so sassy I seen you roll your eyes" Kierra stated, "So are we friends now," Kierra asked looking at Hassen.

"Girl I just met you" Hassen replied chuckling, "But you seem like a good person to talk to, and your the only person I had a real conversation with and I don't have friends" Kierra spoke.

"I mean I guess we can be friends, but why you don't have friends," Hassen asked looking at the girl, "Like I said fake ass hoes" Kierra dismissed the conversation thinking about the past.