2.

Omniscient
Past time
Continuing from the last chapter

Bringing Kierra into a kiss which turned into a sloppy kiss, picking her up and putting her on the bed.

Kierra begin taking off Hassen's shirt and throwing it on the floor, "You sure" Hassen asked pulling away from the kiss making sure Kierra wanted this, he was big on reassurance.

Kierra nodded her head, "I need words Mama" He spoke softly, and Kierra almost nutted right then and there.

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

"Yes, Hassen," Kierra said, pulling Kierra's pajama pants down and seeing her black lace panties.

Kierra pulled off her shirt throwing it anywhere, pulling Hassen back into a kiss.

Kissing real sloppy, Hassen moved down to her neck sucking on it leaving love bites everywhere.

"mmm" Kierra moaned out, Hassen stopped at her thighs, taking her panties off throwing her panties somewhere on the floor.

"Keep your legs up, move them and I'll fuck you up even worse" Hassen spoke, using his two fingers separating her two other lips away from each other.

The sight of her pussy made pre-cum ooze out of his tip, "She's so pretty" Hassen spoke referring to her pussy.

"Say thank you," Hassen said pushing two fingers inside her hole, going fast. "Say thank you, mama," Hassen repeated looking Kierra in the eyes.

Kierra couldn't get her words out, "T-t-thank youuuu, fuck" She moaned out.

Connect his mouth to her clit, sucking on it roughly.

"Shitttt" Kierra moaned, making a fist with the sheets

Hassen added another finger speeding up, "Amirrrr it f-feels so good" Kierra attempted to speak "I'm making you feel good" Hassen replied, "Huh" He spoke again jabbing at her spot.

"I'm finna-" getting cut off by Hassen speaking "Gone head and let it out".

Without another word, Kierra let out a loud moan cumming on Hassen's face and fingers.

"You taste good ma, you wanna taste" He questioned, Kierra, nodded her head.

Hassen put his fingers in her mouth watching her suck her cum right off.

Taking his basketball shorts off, and pulling his boxers down.

Kierra stared at his manhood with lust, looking at the 11-inch thick veiny dick with oozing pre-cum coming out of it.

"I don't think that's finna fit in me" Kierra spoke still staring at it, Hassen chuckled grabbing a condom.

"Hassen you know I'm on birth control for my periods" Kierra spoke "I forgot" Hassen replied putting the condom back.

Putting her legs on his shoulders, rubbing her clit slowly.

"mmm," Kierra lowly moaned, taking his dick and rubbing his tip down her slit.

"Hassen" She dragged out, he slid his dick into her pussy

Hassen moaned trying not to nut, tears fell from Kierra's eyes it felt like a knife cutting up her coochie.

"Stop crying pretty girl," Hassen said kissing her sloppily, doing a few more strokes Kierra started to moan out.

Hassen taking that as a green light, he begins thrusting in and out of Kierra's pussy fastly.

"ouu fuck" Kierra moaned out, "fuck" Hassen let out when Kierra clenched around him.

"I'm making you feel good ma," Hassen said going even faster slapping her thigh, "Yesss baby" Kierra responded.

Rubbing her clit, Kierra's eyes rolled to the back of her head, squirting everywhere.

"Did you ask to cum" Hassen said speeding up his pace, "Did I" he questioned.

"N-no baby, i-i'm sorry" Kierra spoke with tears running down her face, Hassan was making her feel so good.

"Fuck, S-stop that shit," Hassan said with his nut approaching, Kierra begin clenching more and moving her hips.

"I'm finna nut" Hassan dragged out "M-mee too fuckk," Kierra said cumming on Hassan's dick, while Hassan pulled out nutting on Kierra's stomach.

"Yayyy I'm a toaster strudel," Kierra said looking at the nut on her stomach.

Hassen burst out laughing "Arch that shit," Hassen said slapping Kierra's ass.

The two went rounds and rounds until their stamina got low, Kierra was now laying on Hassen's chest tracing his tattoos.

"Kierra" Hassen spoke, "Yes," Kierra said looking up at Hassen.

"Will you be my girlfriend" He questioned becoming nervous, "Yessss" Kierra dragged out.

Kissing her on her forehead, "Now come sit on my face."
——————————————————————
With that the two best friends weren't just best friends they were now lovers.
——————————————————————

IGNORE THE ERRORS HO

fucking on the second chapter is crazyyyyyy

vote and comment, please

☝🏽☝🏽.