«Çhåptër 18»

Secrets no more*

»I groaned as I slammed my car door. I was really starting to get tired of this same routine that happened every day. It seemed to go wake up, get ready, go to work, go home, have dinner, and go to bed. God, I hated it. Why did we move to a town where nothing happens?

I opened the door and walked in, only a few workers in the main area. One of those workers, was Ry. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. I smiled back at her and walked over to her.

"Hey," I started a conversation.

"Hey, (Y/N). Been awhile, hasn't it?" She asked, jokingly.

I rolled my eyes, playfully. "What can I say, I've been busy with that dumb fox animatronic. I swear, it will never get fixed." I complained.

She chuckled. "At least you're trying." She replied.

I shrugged, putting my hands in my pockets. "I guess I am." I sighed.

There was a comfortable silence for a while. I looked outside and Ry cleaned off a table. I looked at the clock and heard Ry speak up.

"Oh, and Mr. Afton said to not disturb him today." She added, putting the dirty rag away.

I cocked a brow. "Why?" I asked. What would William be doing that he wouldn't want to be disturbed?

She shrugged. "Dunno, that's just what he told us. He's gonna be in part and service all day so, you're going to be out here today." She explained, leaning against a table.

I frowned. "What will I be doing exactly?" I asked, a bit pissed that I would be out here today.

"Well, you'll just be watching to make sure everything's alright. Make sure the animatronics don't malfunction. Ya know the drill." She explained, folding her arms.

I groaned. "God, I hate doing that." I muttered.

She giggled. "Get used to it, my friend." She patted my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. Ry was about to leave until another question occurred to me. 

"Where's Henry?" I blurted out.

Ry looked behind her at me. "Oh, he's dealing with some legal stuff or whatever. Him and Mr. Afton are trying to open a new restaurant." She exclaimed.

I nodded and we said our byes. I went to put my stuff away in the employee room. I walked down the hall and looked at the parts and service room. Curiosity itched inside me. I wanted to know what William was doing but decided to go in the room later. I didn't care that William would probably be mad at me for it, I needed to know.

I shook the thought away and continued down the hall to my position.

"Try and stop him, (Y/N)." the little boy voice whispered.

I shivered and sped walked down the rest of the hall. Once I was in my position, I waited for people to arrive. I forgot how much I hated doing the job. I just wanted to work on the dumb fox. At least I could kick that thing when I was frustrated without getting in trouble.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door opened. I was just expecting a random family to come in but nope. I looked over to see Clara and the little Afton's behind her.

'Shit' I thought.

I already knew that Clara wasn't the biggest fan of me. So, I looked away and tried to ignore her. But odds were against me.

"You!" I heard Clara yell as she walked up to me. She looked pretty fucking angry.

"Uh, hello." I mumbled, starting to tense up.