I rolled my eyes as she opened it up excitedly. Before even looking, she took a big sip out of her drink, I got her a lemonade since that's usually what she drinks when we go out.

She squeeled out of excitement and for some reason, when she was happy, I was happy.

She began to pull the burrito out and open it up. She took a bite out of it, a big one at that, still keeping it clean as she didn't make a mess surprisingly.

Her eyes widened. "Burrito Asada?!" She asked happily.

I nodded and she smiled wider and continued to eat. Usually I would probably get hungry while watching someone eat but I ate with Hanji and Erwin and didn't feel that hungry. Although it looks delicious.

-

"I'm so full." She said while slowly finishing her touches of her makeup.

"I can see your bloated."

"I am?!" She asked while touching her stomach. She giggled before actually finishing her makeup. "And done!" She looked to side. "How do I look?"

Inspired look for Eren

"It looks..." I paused and stared at her. "Really nice." I smirked at her.

"So I did good?!"

"Yeah you did" She jumped up and down once I said that.

-

The week passed by it was now time for Petra and I to get ready to head over to Mikasa's house. We made a groupchat, even I added Petra so she didn't feel left out.

Me: We're on our way right now relax Hanji.

Hanji: You we're supposed to be ready a long ass time ago.

Me: Shut up.

Erwin: Stop fucking Petra and hurry up.

I didn't reply and felt slightly annoyed that he said that. It was true that we had sex, that's why we're late. But I don't want Eren to know...

-

We pulled up and immediately everyone came outside. Everyone introduced themselves to us besides Mikasa and Armin. Including Eren of course.

"Connie!" He said calmly as he shook my hand.

"Levi."

"Petra." She said once she shook his hand.

"My name is Sasha!" The female giggled. I smiled a bit and shook her hand.

"Marco!" Marco said happily. I shook his hand and smiled at him.

Last but not least, the horse face make I assumed was Jean walked over to me. In the groupchat he was slightly annoying and texted too much.

"Nice to finally meet you Levi." Jean smirked and held a hand out. I rolled my eyes slightly and shook his hand. He pulled me to him, catching me off guard. He then spoke, "I know you have something going on with Eren. Hurt her and I'll break you."