Chapter 9 *500 Read Special* 🍋

Start from the beginning

I lay my head on Jean's shoulder, and he buries his nose in my hair. We spend close to an hour just sitting and drinking glass after glass of champagne.

"You look lovely in the evening light, Evie. You glow like an angel."

"Oh, don't be talking like that while I'm drinking," I say leaning close and kissing his cheek, "my clothes will fly off in every direction."

His pupils dilate, yet he keeps a poker face. I get up to smooth out the wrinkles in my sundress. I start to sit back down, but Jean grabs my wrist and pulls me into his lap. He skims his nose over my cheek and down to my jaw, ghosting his lips over my pulse.

"And if I wanted to expedite the process?"

I feel the anticipation becoming almost unbearable; wet heat begins to gather between my legs, my heart hammering away.

"If you keep doing what you're doing, it won't take long," I whimper, trying not to let it turn into a moan.

We go back and forth whispering sweet nothings to each other; my hand diving into his suit jacket and skimming over his chest as I place feather light kisses up and down his face. Jean's hands, meanwhile, find their places on my side and cradling my jaw. He starts moving his hand that's sitting just above my hip up my waist, and pulling me into a deep kiss from the back of my neck with the other.

He runs his tongue over my bottom lip, and I gladly accept him.

🎶You can try to resist,Try to hide from my kiss, But you know, But you know that you can't fight the moonlight🎶

We both sigh and I get out my phone. To my surprise, my uncle Jim is calling; I haven't heard from him in a long time. I hesitate, but I decline his call.

'I can always call him back. And this is far more urgent...,' I reason.

As soon as I turn back to Jean, he picks me up bridal style and jogs clear to the other side of the yacht. We stop outside the master bedroom; I turn the door handle and Jean barges through it, kicking it closed with his foot.

He tosses me on the bed, and I can't repress a giggle at how fixated he is on the task at hand. Seeing him unpoised and spontaneous is really turning me on.

He stands at the foot of the bed, watching me with dark eyes. He unbuttons his white Oxford shirt and drapes it over a nearby armchair. He clears his throat.

"Your turn, darling," he says hoarsely.

I stand up and take a few steps towards him. I take his hands and put them on my back, close to my zipper.

"Why don't you do the honors?," I propose as I stand on my tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips.

He slowly drags the zipper down, his other hand laid on my bare skin, giving me goosebumps and shivers. The dress pools around my feet on the floor, and I take a step closer to him.

"Tsk tsk. This simply won't do," I razz, nodding at his pants. "Allow me."

I drop to my knees, unbuckling and unbuttoning his slacks. I slip them and his boxers down his legs; I feel his muscles subtly twitch. I look up at him, and he's staring at me with an almost pleading look.

I smirk up at him, instinctively licking my lips before giving his manhood a few strokes with my hand. I hear him take in a sharp breath. He looks down at me, and I look up at him; I take the head of his manhood between my lips gently and slide my mouth down this shaft tantalizingly slow. I start pumping him, gradually building up speed until I reach a pace that starts to leave him breathless. Jean weaves his hands into my hair and pulls my head forward, making my eyes tear up as Jean lets out a guttural groan, driving me wild.