tentacle hentai sans?

"So, what your saying is that a sans with tentacles on his back went into your au?"

The figure nodded.

"Then he made red his, as you call it, 'bitch', right?"

"︎✡︎❑︎⬥ ︎❍︎◻︎❑︎⍓ ︎□︎📁 ︎♐︎⬥︎♍︎❍︎♓︎◻︎♑ ︎♋︎◻︎◆︎⍓︎♏︎⧫, ︎♓︎◻︎❍."

"I know, I know, its just- I can't believe theres a sans like that."

"︎💧︎❑, ︎♍︎♋︎◻ ︎📁︎❑︎⬥ ︎♎︎❑ ︎◆︎❑︎□︎♏︎❖︎♒︎♓︎◻︎♑ ︎♋︎♌︎❑︎⬥︎❖ ︎♓︎❖?"

"Its going to take a bit of time to locate them, but I can."

"︎☝︎❑︎❑︎♎."

Ink could barely hold back his excitement, I mean, who wouldn't be excited to meet someone who even fell gaster feels is a threat to the stability of his au.

Ink looked at the sans in the statue from the corner of his eye, he wished he knew what he could do to get him out.

He noticed that it grew a bit yellow when in happy aus when he was asking anybody about if they knew him, it was almost like the gray parts grew a bit weaker too.

But no matter how many times he hit it with broomy it never broke.

He thinks he gave the sans a concussion by accident too.

"Oh well."

Atleast if he keeps them at the positive side of the doodle sphere it will continuously get weaker, it would take a few centuries though.

But that doesn't matter to him, he did live in that whit-

Ink shook his head, he should be thinking about how to target this... hentai tentacle sans.

!

"Error's attacking another au!"

Ink splashed black ink on the ground using broomy and jumped in.
-------_____

Another short chapter, I just can't get the motivation to make a long one.