Red became a pawn!

"FINE!"

"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲."

Nightmare took his tentacle's out of Papyrus.

"AHHHHHHH." Turns out taking something out of someone while it was deep in them makes them feel pain. Though, it didn't last as long as when he put it in.

"Bro! Are you okay?" Sans ran to Papyrus worried.

"SANS! WHY DID YOU LISTEM TO HIM!" Papyrus slapped Sans in the face but Nightmare sensed gratitude, appreciation and happiness.

"Sorry, bro."

"WHAT DID I SAY!?" 

"Sorry, boss."

"𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲."

Sans and papyrus's mood immediately became negative.

"W-what is it?" Sans was afraid but tried to keep his cool, I mean it's not every day someone easily defeats a member of the Royal guard.

"𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱." Nightmare knew it was a silly request but he didn't care.

"What the fuck?" Sans didn't mean to say that out loud.

Nightmare looked Papyrus in the eye while putting a tentacle close to him while making sure Sans saw it.

"S-sorry, I'll get it right now."

Nightmare sat at the table and began waiting.

Soon, Sans came back and put the food on the table cautiously.

And Nightmare couldn't taste it, he knew something like this would happen since canon Nightmare's only food was negativity but he had to try since he wanted to see how it tasted, all in all it was disappointing.

-------------------_____________

Sorry for this chapter being way shorter then normal but I couldn't think of anything to put here, so I ended it like this.