How do I make a puddle?

Stone Dream is nice to be around. 

It's like he knew what Dream felt.

'Looks like I found out what negativity feels like.' It was soothing for him, yet also feels empowering when hes around it. His tentacles were moving around faster when he was close to Dream too.

'Wait no.' He mentally shaked his head.

He was supposed to figure out how to teleport after all.

Though he didn't really know what to do to teleport. After all nightmare's teleport was different from other sans's, he used a puddle to teleport, so he probably couldn't use the whole visualization thing.

How would he make the puddle in the first place?

He feels like he should know that, after all he is the goop. But he has only been the goop for a few minutes.

He decided to try and move some goop on his hand first, then try to make a puddle of it.

'Could this work?' He tried to drip some goop from the other hand onto that hand, but it just fell off and disappeared.

'This is harder then I expected.' He decided to try the fantasy way of learning magic, and by that he was going to try and focus a small bit of goop in one place.

His eye's widened as a small bit of goop hovered and formed a ball slightly above his hand, though he still focused. He honestly he didn't expect it to work, what he tried wasn't even in undertale, though he wasn't ungrateful.

He even moved his hand a bit and it was still there.

'Okay, maybe this isn't as hard as I thought it would be.'  Then again it was only a ball. A puddle that can teleport will probably be way harder.

He decided to try and make the thing Nightmare is known for. He knew it would probably be way harder but, he couldn't call himself Nightmare if he didn't make a tentacle.

First a long circle.

It took him a few tries but he roughly got the shape of a long circle.

Next, thin the edges.

This didnt take as long as making the circle for him

And... He was done!

He... Got a rough shape of a tentacle to put it lightly.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-..-.

I had a lot of ideas and this one would originally be longer but when contemplating about doing  this one I forgot them all so... Yeah.